Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 933678 times)

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1230 on: April 06, 2005, 03:50:07 am »
sweet well now im on the hunt for the jgtc offical guide. and yes LE&IDE the subs smoked the others i tried...it really was more impressive when youve seen what else is out there.those guys disapointed me you guys left my jaw down =)
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Drift

« Reply #1231 on: April 06, 2005, 07:46:54 am »
I love the songs in Episode 12. They are longer and better to my opinion :) but i still miss those old songs back from Stage 1 though...

Offline Duke

• n00b Hero
  • The Successor of Ry Takahashi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: April 06, 2005, 08:27:14 am »
Hmmm.... I like all the songs!!! They rock!! I have the first 2 opening song and the last 2 opening songs in .mp3 format!!! I love em all! I cannot wait until the next episode!!! Why does Japan make us wait soo long!!! Lol....
Leader of Racing Team OniInitial D Arcade Stage Ver.3Main Car - Mazda RX-7 Infinity III

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: April 06, 2005, 09:03:12 am »
true, ID soundtrack is just the best in the anime business. No other anime has a stellar soundtrack like ID
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

angelan

« Reply #1234 on: April 07, 2005, 01:52:02 am »
[start of off topic comment]

gundam has decent music too.....

[/end of off topic comment] =) back to your regularly sechduled initial d discussion ^^

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: April 07, 2005, 02:39:43 am »
yeah i have some of the stage one songs and i love em but the more the anime goes the more refined the music becomes its gotten better right alongside ID hey look at the date only a lil while longer til new episodes!
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Drift

« Reply #1236 on: April 07, 2005, 05:30:03 am »
Hmmm.... I like all the songs!!! They rock!! I have the first 2 opening song and the last 2 opening songs in .mp3 format!!! I love em all! I cannot wait until the next episode!!! Why does Japan make us wait soo long!!! Lol....

Wow someone is high in cafein lol

Although i let some people listen to the songs and they say its crap...What the hell is wrong with them ?!?!

They just don't have any taste...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 05:31:42 am by Drift »

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: April 07, 2005, 07:34:40 am »
well "To each his Own" I say. so what if they dont like ID/SEB music. as long as no one bothers me while listening, Iam happy.
btw whats with L-E, look at all these releases, wow thx L-E.
and anyone else think their gonna make 5th stage, It seems almost likely now.

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: April 08, 2005, 04:51:03 pm »
I don't mind listening to it all... I go through phases though... Listen to a genre, then another, then another... I guess it keeps me able to live with limited music (About 12,000 songs, give or take)
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

DARCnarc

« Reply #1239 on: April 09, 2005, 09:11:36 am »
ya cant really say that initial d music is better though coz its just so different to all otha animes (except for maybe intro and end) but yeh i do personally prefer the intense eurobeat to other anime tracks cause it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling 8@P

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: April 09, 2005, 11:06:27 am »
i think it has more to do with the fact that its always so insync with the races and such that when you listen to it without watching id you imagine a race and how intense it would be

Drift

« Reply #1241 on: April 09, 2005, 07:30:08 pm »
It also has to do with the music's background. Add the rythms and BAM...Perfect tune :)

Offline Duke

• n00b Hero
  • The Successor of Ry Takahashi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: April 10, 2005, 10:04:36 am »
and Perfect racing music! I like driving at night listening to it, and I dont drive, I can't yet, lol, I just like listening to it in teh car! Lol
Leader of Racing Team OniInitial D Arcade Stage Ver.3Main Car - Mazda RX-7 Infinity III

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: April 10, 2005, 12:18:36 pm »
If my car had my new deck installed in it and the speakers I'm about to buy... I'd be able to listen to something in the car... Full stop... Gah I hate being broke!

And today's lesson is "If removing switches from car, unplug, don't cut... It causes less damage for you :P"
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: April 11, 2005, 02:21:41 am »
Haha, I still have stock system on my car. I rather end up spending my money on engine and suspension/tires, than a deck. I mean isnt a hyper medallion racing exhaust sound much sweeter than listening to ur music. Dont get me wrong, I always have at least 10 CDs of ID music in my car, sometimes u just want to break out that move album and listen to it full blast.