Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 933677 times)

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1260 on: April 15, 2005, 12:08:50 am »
yeah we dumb westerners lol but yeah leaded gas is no where to be found in south florida as far as i know. so who else is extatic for the next 2 episodes which air in jsut a few short days? im so curious as to whats gunna happen.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: April 15, 2005, 06:03:51 am »
I can't wait for them to get released then fansubbed by LE... Since I've made it a mission that I download nothing but their fansubs for my collection (All four stages)... A project I wouldn't mind seeing done is a "remaster" of the first and second stages... Say, taking the DVDs, and fan subbing them so they're done properly instead of the Tokyopop ones... Here we go again :P

Nah, just be nice to have fansubs of them, so I can actually watch them, as the DVDs I've gotten havn't been good quality, and the fansubs I have are off VHS :/
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
  • To each his own, and I'm in my own universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: April 15, 2005, 07:07:37 am »
you have all 4?  where could I find stage 1?   (and remember dont bug them, we dont want to lose a month weeks before it airs)
Kevin is awesome, worship him! (YES!)

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: April 15, 2005, 08:58:04 am »
Yeah, we learnt that one the last time :P

Yeah... All 4... 2nd stage is in canto for all but one ep... So I want to re download that at some point...

As for downloading it... Not entirely sure, I got it off suprnova shortly before it went bust... But if I can knock up another hi throughput server soon, I'll be sure to let you know (10mbit... Not so fast, 1.5 tb of transfer, bloody excellent :D)

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: April 15, 2005, 09:45:23 am »
thank you, this thread will soon have over 100,000 views.. that is pretty sweet

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: April 15, 2005, 12:16:42 pm »
Be a lot bigger with over 100,000 posts too :P

Hrmm... Need $120.00 p/month for a new server... Gah!

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: April 16, 2005, 12:18:38 am »
the second stage fansubs i have arent bad and they are in jap. but my connection sucks or i would upload them to some of you. quality is good and audio is good some of the subs are timed to be too fast but over all its not bad at all.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: April 16, 2005, 02:35:51 am »
I still see 2nd stage a lot in IRC.. but never first stage... probably licensing lol.... id buy it, but its to like eps 6.. lol.. and no where to be found

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: April 16, 2005, 06:37:57 am »
how do i look for files to download on IRC anyhow? i googled it and didnt find anythign that made much sense. and my friend has stage one dvds that arent tokyo pop that aree good quality and have no english option only japanese language with chinese and english subs. the site he got them was...jack...jack something i dont remember exactly.

Offline Duke

• n00b Hero
  • The Successor of Ry Takahashi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: April 16, 2005, 10:23:16 am »
I have the 2nd Stage In Japanese I think, they are pretty good quality too! I dont know how I can get them to you tho...
Leader of Racing Team OniInitial D Arcade Stage Ver.3Main Car - Mazda RX-7 Infinity III

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: April 16, 2005, 08:15:02 pm »
damn, look like I have to dl my 2nd stage eps all over again, being some of them in cant, and not jap. well u could always try P2P like kazaa or exeem.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: April 16, 2005, 08:37:48 pm »
Hi all,

To try and reduce the sillyness a little....

Initial D Acts 13 and 14 aired today Saturday 16th April 2005 on Japanese Pay Per view television.

WE HAVE GOT THE RAWS FOR BOTH EPISODES 13 AND 14. We do NOT need anyone to give us the raws. If you want to watch the Episodes raw and not wait for the subs you should keep your eye on l33t-raws / www.tokyotosho.com. Raw episode torrents will undoubtedly appear.

Please do not come along to the irc channel asking if they have been subbed yet. It will take a MINIMUM of 1 week and possibly longer for these episodes to go through all stages of the fansubbing process. The timescales will depend on the real life commitments of the project staff.

Please remember that the exam season is either in progress or fast approaching so some staff members might be busy with school. Please show a little understand ing about this as some ID4 project staff might be doing revision and that ALWAYS takes priority over fansubbing.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation

gumbaloom
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 08:38:41 pm by gumbaloom »
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

chichin0

« Reply #1272 on: April 17, 2005, 12:36:51 am »
Hey I would wait a year for your subs.  You guys are well worth any wait, thanks for all the previous work you have done and thanks in advance for all the future work you guys will do.  I think I speak for everyone here when I say this.  I also have exams coming up so I am entirely understanding of the necessities of school (I will have to stop working on my car 'til May :( ).

Offline Elchfaenger

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: April 17, 2005, 12:46:27 am »
Oh it was about time somebody posted such a statement. Thanks gumbaloom! I think this leaves no doubt. Hopefully it'll stop the annoying fight about release dates.

And I finished my exams just yesterday! Banzai!! :-D
Speed doesn't kill - its the sudden stop that hurts!

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: April 17, 2005, 06:35:07 am »
I never actually finished school... It got too boring for me so I quit... It's annoying not having the qualifications on my resume or anything like that... But if it comes down to a practical assessment, almost always come out on top of that :P

Good luck to everyone with exams though... They're not easy, but if you keep at it you'll get there... And thanks to LE for the great fan subs