Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 933637 times)

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1515 on: July 16, 2005, 03:07:34 am »
Humans are stupid, that answers that question Elchfaenger :P

*Strogg lives forever - Sorry, just watched the Enemy Territory: Quake Wars preview... Mmmm*
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: July 16, 2005, 06:22:58 am »
there are still people asking for a release...what is wrong with you people!!!! ITs not so hard! just have some patience PLEASE!!!
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline Usagi_Yojimbo

• Condor Hero
  • It wasn't me, I wasn't there, you can't prove it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: July 16, 2005, 09:51:07 am »
there are still people asking for a release...what is wrong with you people!!!! ITs not so hard! just have some patience PLEASE!!!

FRIGGIN" WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know ... Jam your finger UP your asses, and you'll forget all about waiting for fan subs
He who sleep with itchy butthole. Wake with stinky finger

EcAStiC

« Reply #1518 on: July 16, 2005, 12:33:25 pm »
i love this forum, 102 pages, and still shouting over release dates...
mayb u guys should make a big banner on top saying
DONT ASK FOR RELEASE DATES

hehe

Epitaph

« Reply #1519 on: July 16, 2005, 01:49:45 pm »
backpeddling a bit...  even IF theres an extra two eps 17 and 18, is that enough time to bring about some sort of closure to the series? even if theres going to be a 5th and or 6th stage, the end of this series would still require a bit of closure. of course, if 17 + 18 aren't focussed solely on racing and focus more on whatever conclusions are being drawn to (e.g. takumi's decreased respect for the 86 after the whole imprezza thing) then perhaps this might happen.

then again, 4th stage's story line hasn't been all that strong, seeing as its mostly concentrated on the racing aspect, with the plot comming from either the on going background story of keisuke and takumi's rivalry, and the 'side stories' of the teams they race against.

EmperorX

« Reply #1520 on: July 16, 2005, 04:50:15 pm »
so far there is going to be a 17 and 18 but not sure if there is going to be any more
17 and 18 will be released on the 20/8/05

if anyone can understand jap and can read more of this
http://avexmode.jp/animation/initial/initial.html

Offline Elchfaenger

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: July 16, 2005, 05:55:39 pm »
I also don't think that 17+18 will be the end of the stage. More likely it'll be 20, as mentioned above.
I think Takumi will find out the weakness of the 4WDs in the race with the Evo. After that he'll probably have enough confidence in the 86 and his abilities to face Bunta and his Impreza.
But his race against the Evo might take the whole two Eps 17+18, the race against Bunta at least another two and than there are still the S2000 and the Skyline from the Op, which I'm eagerly awaiting...
So maybe the match with Bunta will be postponed into the 5th stage after all? Or the stage will be extended to 22-24 eps?
So many alternatives :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 06:00:07 pm by Elchfaenger »
Speed doesn't kill - its the sudden stop that hurts!

FDS3

« Reply #1522 on: July 16, 2005, 06:09:34 pm »
Don't know if anybody ever bothered to get the 3rd Stage dvd's,but on the 3rd Stage Special disk wich goes into all about the production of...There is mention  of continuation of the series well into a 5th and possibly a 6th Stage.I believe this will happen since ID seems to be the companies flagship anime for the purpose of showing off their technical capabilities moreso than just pumping out a cartoon,the more they advance in their production tech with the series,the more they generate interest from other titles looking to go from manga to anime who want more than just the standard fare,Naruto-esque animation. (no insult intended to Naruto fans,yes I watch it too)   ;D

Just my two cents...

3sgte

« Reply #1523 on: July 18, 2005, 11:37:39 am »
Someone asked about the police and the racing...

I found this story that might be of interest:
http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20050716p2a00m0na015000c.html

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: July 19, 2005, 12:02:49 am »
i believe he meant how come the police werent all over these races..in the anime there are always people watching so word has to get around...how come cops havent heard yet and busted a few up.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

3sgte

« Reply #1525 on: July 19, 2005, 12:30:35 am »
i believe he meant how come the police werent all over these races..in the anime there are always people watching so word has to get around...how come cops havent heard yet and busted a few up.

In this case, the (young) cop was watching the racing prior to trying it himself...

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: July 19, 2005, 03:23:34 am »
Ahhh i see your point...brains on the fritz.been meaning to take it to the shop =P.
But i agree with the young cop...i woulda done the same thing...cept not the crashing part lol

Ebonwulf

« Reply #1527 on: July 19, 2005, 09:39:41 am »
lol No crashing, but might have spun out.  Especially in rain...The '04 GTO of mine seems to hate rain, that and the fact that I have none to little practice in driving aggressively in it.  This series is actually what got me more interested into going into some race classes they hold around my area.

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: July 23, 2005, 09:15:27 pm »
 ;D
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: July 23, 2005, 09:53:32 pm »
disoneaznpnoy2o9 its people like you who make 16 become delayed like it is.Im sure
Yawara and the rest dont have people like you who complain about the release date so they never have to take time out to say it wil be done when its done. And im sure a bunch of ungrateful people complaining that its not done discourages teh subbers anyways...who wants to work on something if they arent gunna be appreciated.L-E is the best subs for ID out there. So shut your trap sit down and wait and if you dont like it. look for anothers but i garuntee that it will suck