Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 933677 times)

chichin0

Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1530 on: July 24, 2005, 04:41:10 am »
this is craze for u people that u guys are not doing what u guys are suppose to be doing ya knoe. since u have the number 15 then where the heck is number 16 at then??? what kind of fansub are u guys anyways??? all i see is yamara and other files u poeple need more work to imporve ureself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the worst piece of poorly written crap I have ever laid my eyes upon.  You have the intelligence of a Neanderthal, and the tact of a retarded donkey.  Please do not darken this forum with your presence ever again; you are a disgrace to every single fan of the series that has waited patiently for a high quality sub.  You are an ungrateful piece of shit and need to do us all a favor and stay the fuck out of here.

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: July 24, 2005, 05:54:15 am »

Good going there.
What a piece of fucking shit. Unbelievable people still do this sort of crap.
L-E does this for FREE, and this is the way u thank them. U little arrogant piece of goat shit. you probably a 13 year old kid, whose dick hasnt even surfaced yet.
maybe u should go back to playing with your pokemon cards.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

Offline KunoMochi

• n00b Hero
  • Yum yum yum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: July 24, 2005, 08:23:07 am »
I say, if you don't like it so much then you can just go out and do it better and faster. ^_^ They do have like 4+ other projects going on. It's best to appreciate their work and let them work at their own pace rather than kicking and screaming like a little kid until they just call it quits on the whole thing.

Drift

« Reply #1533 on: July 24, 2005, 08:24:33 am »
He should even be grateful for what L-E gives us and of good quality too.

Shame on him.

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: July 24, 2005, 02:00:11 pm »
chichin0: 10 points! That was class! :D

I've been hanging out for 16 for a while now, but been amusing myself at work... Working out just how much control Tak would need not to spill the water.

Got a flatbed trolley and a bucket of water, pushed it around, experimented with acceleration and decelleration (Spelling? I'm tipsey :D), and the control he'd need to make it not spill is indeed godlike (but is completely possible, if everything is set up perfectly)... Needless to say my boss found it amusing (He didn't yell at me when I told him what I was doing, plus it kept me out of mischeif at times)

On other slightly unrelated junk, I got a second car on the weekend, same as my current one just a newer model (1988 instead of 1987) for AU$650.00 :D The guy I bought it off had a bloody nice looking Trueno in his neighbours driveway, went over and asked the guy if he wanted to sell it, but he said no :(

For anyone interested, it's running a 7AGE (4AGE 20V head off the Silvertop engine from an AE101, with a 7AFE bottom end off the newer Toyota's), making it a 1.8L, with a roots type SC14 supercharger in it (Off the Toyota 2L supercharged engine they made)... Lowered slightly, bigggg rims and brakes, exhaust tuned to suit. Saw a dyno sheet showing 280rwhp @ 10psi!!!!! I'd pay good money to see something like that be driven by Tak :D
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: July 24, 2005, 08:58:37 pm »
Lol that would be ammusing...how many time did you ahve to refill teh bucket?
and indeed it would be nice to see tak run that.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

3sgte

« Reply #1536 on: July 25, 2005, 03:50:09 pm »
Remember, the trolls need food to survive.

No food here, move along...

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: July 26, 2005, 11:22:05 am »
brokenimage0: Haha... About... Say... 5 times? We were using it for mixing screed up to put on the floor to make it level and stuff like that... So they kept taking the bucket off me and emptying it :(

Was excellent fun though... Was going to get the trolley drifting, but the rear wheels (Pushing it), are the steering wheels, so it's bloody hard to do :/
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: July 26, 2005, 02:27:13 pm »
yeah same with teh forklifts we use at school. but i could imagine watching that and then bam out of nowhere someone jacks the bucket...like a bigfoot video.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

disazngurl4u2o9

« Reply #1539 on: July 26, 2005, 11:59:07 pm »
i have been waiting too long for this im getting tired of waiting for this episode 16 to come out..............why?????????????? i wanna see what he said to KT after the race was finished

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: July 27, 2005, 12:06:00 am »
 :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

h22_jdm

« Reply #1541 on: July 27, 2005, 12:18:18 am »
That is the worst piece of poorly written crap I have ever laid my eyes upon.  You have the intelligence of a Neanderthal, and the tact of a retarded donkey.  Please do not darken this forum with your presence ever again; you are a disgrace to every single fan of the series that has waited patiently for a high quality sub.  You are an ungrateful piece of shit and need to do us all a favor and stay the fuck out of here.

Hi, Long time Lurker, First time Poster.

This is probably the best thing I've read in a while.  I especially like the part about the part of "the tact of a retarded donkey."

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: July 27, 2005, 01:43:27 am »
i have been waiting too long for this im getting tired of waiting for this episode 16 to come out..............why?????????????? i wanna see what he said to KT after the race was finished

Most liekly because people keep asking...that or there pulling anopther april fools joke...in july. either way it will be out when its out and better for it.please just wait patiently im sure they will release soon.

angelan

« Reply #1543 on: July 27, 2005, 03:51:48 am »
indeed i think april was too long ago.  We need a friendly reminder ^^  perhaps in this case not this friendly ^^;

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *glomps gumb* =)

chichin0

« Reply #1544 on: July 27, 2005, 05:03:40 pm »
Hi, Long time Lurker, First time Poster.

This is probably the best thing I've read in a while.  I especially like the part about the part of "the tact of a retarded donkey."

Thanks I was really pissed when I wrote it... I feel I may have to say the same to that punk bitch disazngurl4u2o9.

Seriously people just wait, subbers have lives you know, and the whole world wont end if you dont get initial d.  And by the way you loser there is no KT in the series, that was a stupid name created by a stupid company that tried to Americanize an amazing series.  From henceforth he shall be referred to as Keisuke Takahashi, you stupid  fucking noob.  Learn some Japanese!