Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 933915 times)

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1575 on: August 07, 2005, 10:18:33 am »
i like that saying. *steals* so true
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

PapaTrunks

« Reply #1576 on: August 10, 2005, 01:34:11 am »
Yo new here to the forum.  Anyway, it's pretty sad to see people not having any patience for something that's FREE.  It's bad enough that 4th Stage comes out every 2 months or so.  Waiting for the sub isn't that terrible.  And the Live Action movie was pretty random.

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: August 10, 2005, 08:32:08 pm »
yeah the no patience thing is a bother...but no matter how many times we say not to do it theres always someone who does.i mean i can understand if your new to the forum and finding out if the same basic rules apply but if you see someone who has at leasr 20 posts then its kinda troublesome considering in the tiem it takes to make 20 posts(since most people only watch a few anime and post on those threads) they usually see people gtetting complained at for it.o well though stuff happens at least LE is a good sport aout it and only delays it instead of dsropping the porject. LE is awesome.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

kevinkokwaimeng

Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1578 on: August 11, 2005, 10:12:06 am »
hey guys, great job you guys doing for all the anime...always loved your fansubs...very detail, right to the point and accurate...but its been some time now since initial d episode 16 has been up...when is the L&E version coming out?

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: August 11, 2005, 11:15:15 am »
You not thought about reading back a few pagers??. If you did your questions would be answered -_-;;;

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Usagi_Yojimbo

• Condor Hero
  • It wasn't me, I wasn't there, you can't prove it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: August 11, 2005, 12:02:17 pm »
hey guys, great job you guys doing for all the anime...always loved your fansubs...very detail, right to the point and accurate...but its been some time now since initial d episode 16 has been up...when is the L&E version coming out?

Christ..... look at the two posts DIRECTLY before yours, I mean come on, that's just pure unadultered idiocy right there.
He who sleep with itchy butthole. Wake with stinky finger

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: August 11, 2005, 11:45:13 pm »
Idiocy at its best. Guess even blind people can use the internet. (no offence to blind persons).
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

3sgte

« Reply #1582 on: August 12, 2005, 12:18:11 am »
Christ..... look at the two posts DIRECTLY before yours, I mean come on, that's just pure unadultered idiocy right there.

It is just a troll.

xXJackXx

« Reply #1583 on: August 12, 2005, 02:02:13 am »
i've done it i've finnaly signed up!

Anyways someone mentioned a few pages back what about the police? Well the police in japan dont reali care about the street drifting well they do but they also dont if that makes sence! I know someone who is over there atm street drifting and they were at a known street drifting spot that got busted the night before by police so there was no one there the next night and they left before the police got there the night he was at cause could see/hear them coming. Anyways this guy has also been done for drifting there and all he got was an illegal U-Turn ticket and that was it, most of the time the police just chase them away from there and then there back again a couple of hours later once the police have gone. Now in the anime if they showed this side of it they'd be promoting illegal activitys which yes alot of anime probally do any one but I guess they thought they'd leave this aspect of street drifting out of it. Here in australia i know people who street drift and early on when it first started the police would show up ask whats going on and the drifters would say what there doing cause you can't reali hide the fact that you've been drifting with the drift cars right there and what not and the police would say "ok, at least you doing it away from the public and we dont want to hear about it if you crash" and that was it they'd leave, but now if the police show up every one there gets done for reckless driving and face court for it and so on. So um yeah thats all i got to say now. Oh and at least most of you people here have some clue as to what your talking about with cars/drifting i'm on some other forums like RC car drifting and real drifting forums and the people on the RC drifting forums alot of the time have no clue what there on about.

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: August 12, 2005, 03:00:32 am »
That was a real mouthfull... Needs more punctuation :P But still informative!

I woke up about 10 minutes ago (day off, gf rang me... Not that I mind, makes a very welcome change from an alarm), and read about someone else asking about releases... I'm honestly starting to think that people are doing it just to annoy us now, since we've started cracking down on it so to speak (Eh, some sites are harsher, they alter the post to contain "Idiot post - removed", and it can make reading it amusing!)

Project gets on the road this weekend *fingers crossed*, time for fun and games to occurr (and me to give up drinking alcohol, so I have money for work on car)
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: August 12, 2005, 03:55:10 am »
you sure about that i mean ive seen some stuff about drifting in japan and they have cameras and signs in teh touges now and they have these bumbs that are like speeds bumbs but made to mess up your car just kill the drift(there are more than one, like a series of small bumps) but they only focused on tokyo. i dont know if its the same else where. but stateside its generally the same country wide for most of the stuff. but my frineds and i we just go out to a walmart by his house. its a big empty parking lot with just the lights and no bump stop things(cant remember the name) so we just slide around the lights, the walmart security gaurd wasnt gunna let us do it at first,but when my bro jared started to drift around him from a dead stop he says,and i quote"whoa is it always like that?!?" we reply."meh, most of the time." so he lets us go. cops generally dont shop up cause its 2 am and they have better things to do.like sit somewhere and say they are speed trapping,and sleep.

xXJackXx

« Reply #1586 on: August 12, 2005, 07:16:33 am »
yes i'm sure its like that, and last time i checked thoughs bumps do stuff all to a cars lose of traction, maybe screw it up a bit but hey you'd get used to handling the car over thoughs and the guys i know who are over in jap land arnt doing it near the tokyo area.
And yes sorry for my lack of puncuation i suck at that!
'Drifting' from a dead stop? you mean powering on and just power sliding? and ending up doing a burnout around the security guard which is just stupid putting someones life in danger like that.
Haha your friend 'jared' thats just freaky my name is Jared.
Drifting in a carpark that'd be like a skidpan, i dont reali see much fun in that!
Given I myself havn't gotten into the whole trying to drift thing much i just hit dirt roads near my place and handbrake drift or power slide the bends since its damn easy to brake traction on dirt and isn't as harsh on the tyres as a sealed road is.

And yeah it shits me when people post asking when something is gonna be released, they should be patiant and wait!

3sgte

« Reply #1587 on: August 12, 2005, 11:07:43 am »
I had a chance to "drive" my first mountain road since moving to Japan.

Really nice. I was not drifting, merely driving at a nice clip on what was a truly beautiful road.
There were lots of moderate changes of elevation, and a ton of sawing away at the steering wheel.

1. It made me appreciate the need for a power steering cooler for the first time in my life.
2. It made me appreciate the use of a "fast" steering rack.
3. It made me appreciate the need to sit close to the wheel to allow the wheel to be worked effectively.

Keep  in mind, I am only using a AE101 20V Blacktop (BZ) wagon, not a Skyline or FD or anything supersexy like that...

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: August 12, 2005, 12:00:11 pm »
lol yeah its alot like a skid pan...but you know since its florida the land of the flat. have to make do. the only track near us is up towards orlando(only track with a roadcourse center) i mean the one in homestead is there but its not good. we only have oval tracks here...sucks... so we just play horse he does a drift i copy you know.with a pool shot rule(call your drift).and yeah mountains roads are gorgeous almost everywhere. when i was in west vrigina i had a chance to ride on one(didnt get to drive i was on a trip wieth my church) and it was beautiful and i know what your saying. roads like that give a great apprecation for modern technology.

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: August 13, 2005, 02:41:36 am »
Man u guys are lucky, hear in T.O. they crack down real hard on us. There used to be lots of fun at a Home Depot parking lot. Now the security seals it off. And now we dont even have a meeting spot anymore as the pigs are always there, Heck last time they brought a chopper just to watch us. WTF, what a great use of taxpayers money, to fly a chopper just to watch some tuners hang out. How pathetic.

BTW, this is in response to JC, this forum is the least harshest forum Ive ever been to, usually u'll find me at IDWF, now their harsh, one word about when releases coming and automatic ban. thats how it should be done. Plus the fact they have in Big Bold letter in the header saying not to ask for releases really helps. What this forum needs, is a real Moderator, someone outside of the team, who can keep an eye out on all the idiots. Just my 2cents.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.