Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 933627 times)

wrestleantares

Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1590 on: August 13, 2005, 03:52:32 pm »
When are eps 17-18 being shown in Japan?

Thanks

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: August 13, 2005, 05:03:06 pm »
august 20th so next saturday. but the release on them is gunna be a while due to most of the le staff going to otakan(spelling?).
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

wrestleantares

« Reply #1592 on: August 13, 2005, 07:23:39 pm »
Don't worry, I know better than to ask.  I'm patiently waiting  for ep 16.  I've watched the raw, but a good sub will be more than welcome. 

I was just curious, because I thought it would be soon.

fabs

« Reply #1593 on: August 14, 2005, 04:52:16 am »

I refuse to watch raws, or watch a single episode by itself, if it was released with another episode.. so I haven't even watched 15 yet. And since i've waited this long, it would be great if 16, 17 and 18 were released at the same time, even if it means holding episode 16 back for a week more. It'd be one hell of an initial-D-fest.

Anyway, keep up the good work and have fun at Otakon.

Ebonwulf

« Reply #1594 on: August 14, 2005, 06:20:14 am »
I like the referance to West Virginia, brokenimage.  I have family I visit down there usually at least once or twice a year, and since I actually have a decent car now, I have a blast driving the backroads.  However, being as most of the back roads only have room for one car at a time (or two driving really, really close to each other, which is not something I have the trust to try), speed is not really something you can apply there as you have to be cautious at all of the blind turns.  However, the banked bends on the curves are an absolute thrill to power through.  Dirt/gravel is also an option as most of those are actually quite wide with the coal/logging trucks using them, but I have yet to try it, and probably won't with all the boulders that poke their heads out from under them.

*sighs*  Now you've gone and made me homesick, as Ohio is also king of the flat terrain.

P.S.   Anyone know anything about the SCCA or how to find out more about it?  Not many meetings around my area, and the local club hasn't responded to e-mails either.

*edit* Spelling and grammar :P
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 06:22:00 am by Ebonwulf »

ReMiXau

« Reply #1595 on: August 15, 2005, 12:52:03 am »
hey, thought i would post up my drift team while im waiting for 16 to come out.

there are alot of e-drifters on here who seem to know everything but dont even drift lol
so heres my team the only car thats missing is my mates laurel.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/ReMiXau/ourgarage.jpg

mine's the second 180sx from the right :)

**edit** when i post the image its capped at 100x32 so click the link for the full pic
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 12:54:17 am by ReMiXau »

xXJackXx

« Reply #1596 on: August 15, 2005, 01:33:38 am »
^^^where in australia are you? (i'm guessing australia)
You on nissansilvia.com?

Offline GooWakJai

• Condor Hero
  • I am Young and Dangerous (uh huh;)
    • View Profile
    • My World
« Reply #1597 on: August 15, 2005, 02:13:46 am »
Soooo im guessin LE is tryin to release 16-18 all 3 at the same time when they r done subbin it?
Scars of the Past.  Memories of Pain

Nashxyzz

« Reply #1598 on: August 15, 2005, 03:31:42 am »
If your still impatient waiting for live evil to sub episode 16, go watch thewird's subbed. It's been out for some time now if you haven't kept up with all the subbers that were/ are still subbing it.

ReMiXau

« Reply #1599 on: August 15, 2005, 04:50:49 am »
^^^where in australia are you? (i'm guessing australia)
You on nissansilvia.com?

im in brisbane, and yeah im on NS :)

Offline KunoMochi

• n00b Hero
  • Yum yum yum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: August 15, 2005, 08:54:41 am »
Soooo im guessin LE is tryin to release 16-18 all 3 at the same time when they r done subbin it?
No, it's just someone's idea. :P Though, no asking of when it they are going to be released, I know that everyone waiting must be anxious to watch it. XD

Also, I'm no mechanic or drifter myself, but I just liked to say that bumps do mess up the wheel alignment and axles over time. So be careful when you're having fun flying over those to lose traction. ^_^

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: August 15, 2005, 10:20:15 am »
Why is there a VK in a drift club? :P

Hellbent: I agree, completely :) Wait and see I guess :P

Cars are expensive... Costing me AT LEAST $1,600.00 for an RB26DETT head... Then about $500.00 for RB25DE pistons (Yes, they're skyline parts), to make an RB30DE (3 litre twin cam non turbo... .4 of a L bigger than the godzilla RB26!)
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

ReMiXau

« Reply #1602 on: August 15, 2005, 10:41:20 am »
hes in there because his driving record has stoped him from being able to own an import via bank loan lol.

it was super charged now its going turbo and besides its good to see an aussie car out there having a go :P

look at the current qld champ 50MAN in his vn commo, i've got total respect for him and his car, he can drift so god damn well and has taken his car from scratch and managed to get sponcership.

later on down the track the vk might get traded in for an s13/180sx or s14/15 depending on funds. but for now hes out there and having fun.

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: August 15, 2005, 08:46:38 pm »
fun is good. but a ?vk? is that an aussie only car or by another name stateside...it looks familiar but i cant place it.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: August 15, 2005, 10:30:48 pm »
ANy of u watched the latest ep of Top Gear, watch that and u wont be saying stuff about VK. the Monaro is actually the GTO down in the states.
Except the aussie version is ripe for going sideways.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.