Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 933809 times)

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1680 on: September 05, 2005, 09:43:52 am »
Out less than 9 hours I think, and it's transferred over a terabyte...

That's .5 of a terabyte less than my servers quota per month... Eeeek! :P
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline dr_ishmael

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: September 05, 2005, 10:14:02 am »
Hello from a forum lurker!  Can't remember if I've posted in this thread before... but I just want to say THANK YOU to L-E for releasing ep 16!!  I've been waiting patiently, and I had *almost* given up today, when I checked AnimeSuki a couple minutes ago and noticed the release.  THANK YOU!!  ありがとうございます!!

Epitaph

« Reply #1682 on: September 05, 2005, 11:45:56 am »
awww i was kinda hoping to wait a bit longer and get a 3 episode package... then watch 3 eps in a row... an ID boy's wet dream :D  i guess i could always wait for the other 2 before watching this one, but now that its out i doubt i will be able to force myself to do this

thanks for teh rox work le&ide /no1

Offline DXPetti

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: September 05, 2005, 12:28:17 pm »
OMG YOU GUYS ARE F***EN L33T ;D ;D :huit:

Thanks for all your hard work, hope I didn't harass you fellas too much

yoman

« Reply #1684 on: September 05, 2005, 04:03:41 pm »
just one word...

YAY!

DashRattleWRX

« Reply #1685 on: September 05, 2005, 08:34:47 pm »
yeah im too lazy to dl one of the h264 encodes they have out already since im only watching tsubasa chronicle and id4 from LE, but im pretty sure i can already play it.

I wouldn't count on it.  I've got crap loads of codecs on this machine, and I had to download some new stuff to get it to work.

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: September 05, 2005, 09:25:20 pm »
i already have ffdshow since i needed it for my helsing files.so the worst ill have to do i think is to change how its setup. but yes that was such a sick episode..its right up there with teh capp race.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

1GDC

« Reply #1687 on: September 05, 2005, 09:59:30 pm »
 ;D you guys ROCK!  ;D

Thank you for all the hard work and Gumbaloom if indeed you were pulled off to do this, it is GREATLY appreciated! I'm sure most of us here understand how busy you guys are. Not to mention having a life on top of it all..

Thanks again! Great quality as usual.

lordti

« Reply #1688 on: September 05, 2005, 11:00:51 pm »
ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty !!! u rule!!! :)

DashRattleWRX

« Reply #1689 on: September 05, 2005, 11:44:52 pm »
i already have ffdshow since i needed it for my helsing files.so the worst ill have to do i think is to change how its setup. but yes that was such a sick episode..its right up there with teh capp race.

so did I  ;)

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: September 05, 2005, 11:46:38 pm »
hmmm what else did you need so i can get it then lol,lets save me some trouble ;D
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: September 06, 2005, 02:43:01 am »
hey i finally got bust through the future wall and this is teh song before the one im talking about, the song/soundfile im talking about is as ryosuke is talking to takumi in stage 1 episode 25 is playing when ryosuke walks up to takumi directly before the race after itsuki wishes takumi luck and keisuke says hes as laid back as usual, its a soft sound with like digital trumpets or something,ive always aquainted this with ryosukes theme but its not on any of the official albums.I hope this description is a bit more close to the location than before,also its starts to play at atound 4 minutes 23 seconds or so right as ryosuke says "ive been waiting for you", any help on the name of this track and who makes it would be awesome and much appreciated.

p.s. break through the future wall was another song i needed =P arigato! ;D

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: September 06, 2005, 06:26:48 am »
U know what I find funny is the fanboys that a 2 days ago were insulting and flaming LE for taking too long. then today their TY TY THX THX u Mad tyte. Then we get to see them when thier done with their little ep they go back to LE sucks for taking too long. ITs like a circle of hell.
This is the Reason why I fucking hate this show. Its a good thing Tsubasa Chronicle doesnt have fanboys like this.

Anyway, done with my Drunken(literlly) rant. THX LE for the eps. and thank u for the Tsubasa eps. That show is trully getting better and better.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

Mecha_Trueno

« Reply #1693 on: September 06, 2005, 07:38:50 am »
U know what I find funny is the fanboys that a 2 days ago were insulting and flaming LE for taking too long. then today their TY TY THX THX u Mad tyte. Then we get to see them when thier done with their little ep they go back to LE sucks for taking too long. ITs like a circle of hell.
This is the Reason why I fucking hate this show. Its a good thing Tsubasa Chronicle doesnt have fanboys like this.

Anyway, done with my Drunken(literlly) rant. THX LE for the eps. and thank u for the Tsubasa eps. That show is trully getting better and better.

u know wot, that circle of hell ur talking about, i sometimes wonder as well, if its the same people alternating between "this is taking 4 eveeeeeeeerrrrrrr.... " and "thx thx i luv u, good job releasing etc" lucky i read the manga and i dont need to be doing that.
oh and i agree with u about tsubasa. at first i thought it was a kinda average show. up and down, sometimes good sometimes crap, but i found that i it like more and more lately, especially this arc, hope they stay in this world a bit more longer than the others.

btw, back on topic. about 4th stage ep16, didnt anyone else notice the timing was slightly off when matsumoto and fumihiro were talking about the evoVI?

Mecha_Trueno

« Reply #1694 on: September 06, 2005, 07:42:50 am »
to LE&IDE, if ur uncomfortable about my last few posts, i'll delete them right away.