Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 934026 times)

disoneaznpnoy2o9

Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1695 on: September 06, 2005, 01:07:50 pm »
hey u guys from live-evil, for those who made the subs im really proud of u guys and keep up the good work for the next release

3sgte

« Reply #1696 on: September 06, 2005, 01:30:30 pm »
yeah im too lazy to dl one of the h264 encodes they have out already since im only watching tsubasa chronicle and id4 from LE, but im pretty sure i can already play it. either way i think it would be a very nice encode.

Wouldn't the original raw have to be encoded using H264 as well in order for it to be beneficial?

Does the RAW get re-encoded when the subs are added? I kinda guess so...

I would be pleased to help with the encoding, I might need a little handholding to get going though.

Edit:
I just watched it.
Thanks.
I watched the raw ep, and the difference in understanding/nuance after watching with the subs is huge.

I think I will watch the raw ep again to see if I can catch a bit more of the Japanese. Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 02:06:12 pm by 3sgte »

Offline Duke

• n00b Hero
  • The Successor of Ry Takahashi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: September 07, 2005, 01:11:41 am »
AHHHH!! I Can't wait until you guys release the next episodes!!! =)

I wanna see the translated verion of this scene!!!!

^Visit this link to see full size of it...
http://www.espl2004.com/pictures/initiald.jpg

*Waits Impatiently for the next release...*
Leader of Racing Team OniInitial D Arcade Stage Ver.3Main Car - Mazda RX-7 Infinity III

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: September 07, 2005, 01:13:37 am »
Is there a problem at the moment with the bittorrent tracker ?  I'm getting connection errors.

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
  • To each his own, and I'm in my own universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: September 07, 2005, 03:36:07 am »

bah I am with you, I havent watched the raws, but I am tempted to, I saw that comming from the last episode.. why did it have to be sooooo good and cliffhanging... even moreso than most eps.
Kevin is awesome, worship him! (YES!)

Offline e30ernest

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: September 07, 2005, 09:19:00 am »
Is there a problem at the moment with the bittorrent tracker ?  I'm getting connection errors.

Same here.  Animesuki says that the tracker has been down for 5 hours now.  I';ll just go back later tonight.  I'm sure that would be resolved soon.  I'm glad that at least it's done.  I have waited for months for the release so a few hours doesn't matter much for me. ;)

BTW anybody here getting Animax?  Initial D 4th Stage will air there.  I hope it's not dubbed!  Also anybody know why Animesuki is starting on the 4th stage and not on the first stage?

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: September 07, 2005, 09:35:38 am »
BTW anybody here getting Animax?  Initial D 4th Stage will air there.  I hope it's not dubbed!  Also anybody know why Animesuki is starting on the 4th stage and not on the first stage?

Because Stages 1 - 3 are licensed ? :)

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: September 07, 2005, 11:37:39 am »
they should relicense them (assume they dont butcher 4th stage) so there some repesctable licensed versions.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Epitaph

« Reply #1703 on: September 07, 2005, 01:40:59 pm »
U know what I find funny is the fanboys that a 2 days ago were insulting and flaming LE for taking too long. then today their TY TY THX THX u Mad tyte. Then we get to see them when thier done with their little ep they go back to LE sucks for taking too long. ITs like a circle of hell.
This is the Reason why I fucking hate this show. Its a good thing Tsubasa Chronicle doesnt have fanboys like this.
this is a bit unfortunate, flaming a show because of its followers :S yes i understand your frustration at the fanboys and girls cyclcing through demanding and grateful attitudes, but hating it because of the people seems a bit cynical

ooooh! i wonder if keisuke has finally come to his senses and has realised that he's interested in girls afterall, or if he was just obliged to do this after (hoping not to spoil anything) the 'favour'. of course the readers of the manga (and perhaps people who have seen the raws) would know this but im in suspense none the less :D

sprigganx

« Reply #1704 on: September 07, 2005, 11:22:34 pm »
EPISODE 17 SUBBED IS OUT!!!
Not by ID & LE though, so if you can't wait for LE's version here's the link to ep 17 subbed by lp & WD:

http://a.scarywater.net/dp/[dp&WD]Initial_D_4th_Stage_-_17[E2DCCDF9].avi.torrent

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: September 07, 2005, 11:35:49 pm »
w00 h00 congrats to thewirds for finishing his subs.

I would suggest to this poster that he should learn a bit of etiquette when it comes to dealing with fansubbers of which one thing is that it's rude to go spamming other groups releases on a fansubbers forums.

Secondly using spamming an other groups release won't get you your subs done any faster.

Thirdly if you want to watch thewirds subs because you can't wait on L-E & IDE staff to do their version thats fine the staff don't do it because they want to be first. They do it because they want to do a good job so they'll do their parts when they can.

Nuff said

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff

sprigganx

« Reply #1706 on: September 07, 2005, 11:49:05 pm »
I am not trying to spam neither I am trying to push LE to sub faster!I actually want to know what gave you the idea that I'm pushing LE to sub faster?I think you need to get your eyes check as my previous post suggest nothing of this sort.

All I'm doing is providing the initial d fans the link where they can get a subbed version of episode 17 IF they don't want to wait for LE's version.

You should be grateful because by posting the link it will shut up all the moaners and people asking when episode 17 subbed is coming out!Also, you have most likely to have been the first person to click on the link and already downloading wd's subbed version so don't give me grief!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 12:05:44 am by sprigganx »

3sgte

« Reply #1707 on: September 08, 2005, 12:43:26 am »

You should be grateful because by posting the link it will shut up all the moaners and people asking when episode 17 subbed is coming out!Also, you have most likely to have been the first person to click on the link and already downloading wd's subbed version so don't give me grief!

You really deserve the grief though.
Oh MY! What is one to do!

The pair of sentences you wrote that I quoted are nasty incoherent childish babbling!

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: September 08, 2005, 01:28:16 am »
you have most likely to have been the first person to click on the link and already downloading wd's subbed version so don't give me grief!

LOL. Dude I care very little for Initial D 4th Stage. Personally I'm not a car fan. I see cars as a means of getting from A to B not something to drool over. So no dude I did NOT click on the link :P.

HOWEVER because I'm a nice guy I was asked (conned :P) in to encoding Episode 16 and future eps untill G-Dragon gets his computer back up and working and is in a position to do fansubbing again.

And as I said before you should learn a little bit of courtesy. It's not cool to go spamming links of other groups releases in the forums of a group who are subbing it.

Anyhow I'm sure at least some people will be thinking "ZOMG thewirds domain has released before L-E, L-E sucks". To me fansubbing is something to be enjoyed heck I spent 9 months subbing a 2.25 hour musical so just be glad you're not a fan of that =P.

As I said we know perfectly well thewirdsdomain subs ID4 and will probably release ID4 as probably does a good percentage of the ID fanbase. If you wanna watch the first sub thats out thats fine :). But no need to go cluttering up the forums with other groups releases k thx. If ID4 fans want other subs I'm sure they can find their way to animesuki or idforums.net rather than non useful posting here :)

Regards

-gumbaloom

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: September 08, 2005, 02:54:28 am »
im interested in why most people STILL refer to wirds versions as subs...its not like you understand anything well anyways...i could watch the raws and figure out whats beign said better. But W/E, any news on the song i posted about earlier =P...ive been constantly looking but find nothing, very frustrating.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...