Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 933585 times)

Supra_Saiyan

Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1725 on: September 11, 2005, 12:09:02 pm »
actually, avex announced this a couple of months ago and the full track list is here

SUPER SONIC / MEGA NRG MAN
MIDNIGHT LOVER / DUSTY
FLY AWAY / DIGITAL PLANET
RIGHT NOW / DARK ANGELS
POWER OF SOUND / ACE
STEEL BLADE / JEAN LOVE
TOKYO LIGHTS / ACE
DRIVIN' CRAZY / ACE
RASING HELL / FASTWAY
MOVIN' UP MOVING NOW / JEAN LOVE
ON MY WINGS / MANUEL
I BELIEVE IN LOVIN' YOU / BRIAN ICE
WHAT YOU NEED / MANUEL
WILD REPUTATION 2005 / DAVE ROGERS
I WANNA BE THE NIGHT / CHRIS T.
GET THE FUTURE / maiko

- Bonus Track -
SUPER EUROBEAT presents NON-STOP RE-MIX [Project D. ver.2]

credit : idforums

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: September 11, 2005, 01:07:18 pm »
Shame that I can't seem to find the Selection+ for stage 4 anywhere... As I wouldn't mind getting it and selection 2... No matter
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline DXPetti

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: September 11, 2005, 01:17:56 pm »
Shame that I can't seem to find the Selection+ for stage 4 anywhere... As I wouldn't mind getting it and selection 2... No matter

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3380517 ;)

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: September 11, 2005, 03:25:28 pm »
Just out of curiosity how many of you diehard ID4 fans are supporting the show by buying the Japanese Region 2's ? :)

You whine about Tokyopops version so if you want it clean and how it was meant to be the R2's are the way to go :P

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: September 11, 2005, 03:42:11 pm »
Just out of curiosity how many of you diehard ID4 fans are supporting the show by buying the Japanese Region 2's ? :)

You whine about Tokyopops version so if you want it clean and how it was meant to be the R2's are the way to go :P

-gumbaloom
I struggled like hell on my basic japanese over there a few months back so even with continuing my studies I reckon it'll be a good few years before it'd be worth me doing it.  Who knows, by then, perhaps I'll be buying ID series 8/9 as soon as it's released over there.

Billthe3

« Reply #1730 on: September 12, 2005, 04:44:03 am »

-gumbaloom
I was looking on ebay for some dvd sets of stage 1-3 (waiting to get 4 till its all out), but I wasn't sure what kind to get.  Any recomendations?

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: September 12, 2005, 04:59:45 am »
Not sure about there, but here it's hard now to get a DVD player that's region free...

Then again, I've got multiple DVD burners, so I'll just set one to region 2, and one to region 4, saves the drive locking on me when the region changes run out :/
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

GaRHaR

« Reply #1732 on: September 12, 2005, 05:28:24 am »
there's many programs out there that bypass the region setting for dvd roms in pc's...

one program is called DVD Genie, i use it and it's great....all you have to do is use that to load the dvd player you use, such as Power DVD...easy as

the way i see it, is i pay so much money for dvd players / roms, why then am i not allowed to purchase movies from other countries?? the film industry is still getting my money, and all that random gizz,

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: September 12, 2005, 08:27:35 am »
I was looking on ebay for some dvd sets of stage 1-3 (waiting to get 4 till its all out), but I wasn't sure what kind to get.  Any recomendations?
I think Gumbaloom meant buying the originals from Japan, not copies of fansubs.

Epitaph

« Reply #1734 on: September 12, 2005, 03:46:16 pm »

-gumbaloom

dont the r2s have like 2 episodes per dvd :S that'll hurt the wallet, even if it is only 20+ maybe a few more eps

and because i dont like tokypop's anime, i buy their translated ID manga, which i admit doesn't woo me as does the anime, but its still entertaining. is this enough support of ID? i dont wanna be a stinge and simply download fansubs and think 'wah that show waz teh rox. nao dat its finished, wtf is nxt? more leeching! :D'

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: September 12, 2005, 05:47:37 pm »
Japanese Region 2's  might be expensive but hot damn they are SEXY. If Japanese Region 2's were girls, they'd be on Maxim's front cover for sure xD.

Maybe that analogy might convey to you how nice it is to own R2's of shows that you enjoy ;)

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline dr_ishmael

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: September 12, 2005, 09:26:26 pm »
actually, avex announced this a couple of months ago and the full track list is here

SUPER SONIC / MEGA NRG MAN
MIDNIGHT LOVER / DUSTY
FLY AWAY / DIGITAL PLANET
RIGHT NOW / DARK ANGELS
POWER OF SOUND / ACE
STEEL BLADE / JEAN LOVE
TOKYO LIGHTS / ACE
DRIVIN' CRAZY / ACE
RASING HELL / FASTWAY
MOVIN' UP MOVING NOW / JEAN LOVE
ON MY WINGS / MANUEL
I BELIEVE IN LOVIN' YOU / BRIAN ICE
WHAT YOU NEED / MANUEL
WILD REPUTATION 2005 / DAVE ROGERS
I WANNA BE THE NIGHT / CHRIS T.
GET THE FUTURE / maiko

- Bonus Track -
SUPER EUROBEAT presents NON-STOP RE-MIX [Project D. ver.2]

credit : idforums
Are you sure about that?  Because the one on the Avex site says quite clearly (in Japanese) that there are only 13 tracks on the album, not 17.  It looks like whoever posted this just compiled the songs from the ending credits of every episode.

As for the other current topic of discussion... um, I'm actually buying the Tokyopop release. *dodges rotten fruit*  I just pretend the Tricked Out version doesn't exist.

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: September 12, 2005, 11:34:30 pm »
Japanese Region 2's  might be expensive but hot damn they are SEXY. If Japanese Region 2's were girls, they'd be on Maxim's front cover for sure xD.

-gumbaloom
I saw lots of sexy DVDs for sale while walking through Shinjuku.
Oh you don't mean THOSE ones  :-[

Billthe3

« Reply #1738 on: September 13, 2005, 07:55:13 am »
I think Gumbaloom meant buying the originals from Japan, not copies of fansubs.
I'm not planning on getting copies of fansubs.

Is this a decent dvd set?  I'm trying to find a good dvd set with the first three stages.
http://cgi.ebay.com/INITIAL-D-ANIME-COMPLETE-10-DVD-SET-US-Seller-3-95-S-H_W0QQitemZ5998368834QQcategoryZ73574QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Note to any readers: this set is a bootleg set.  Do not buy! (leaving link up as an example of bootlegs)

And what exactly is the difference between the region 2s and any other dvds?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 09:07:39 am by Billthe3 »

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: September 13, 2005, 08:52:29 am »
Region 2 DVDs can only be played on Western European and Japanese DVD players (un modified).  US is region 1,  East Asia (except Japan) 3, Autralasia region 5.