Author Topic: Ask Dr.Rin  (Read 10447 times)

mrbootsrukles

Ask Dr.Rin
« on: October 05, 2004, 04:33:30 am »
Thanks to live-evil and hnk for this anime just wondering whats up with it the progress bar at hnk is stuck at 93% and 3 episodes of another anime there doing have come out i know how irrataing it is to be asked stuff over and over again my apoligies if i have annoyed you i am just curious about when episode 4 is coming out thanks for all your great work  ;D

Offline Akirasuto

• Condor Hero
  • Booo
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Dr.Rin
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 04:52:15 am »
Dr. Rin is indeed one of the great mysteries over here... Seems to go the way of Duke Nukem Forever  ::)

Offline crypticgimp

• Death God Hero
  • wOOt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 05:17:40 am »
true we were promised it in QC weeks ago but then no dice..so i guess its the usual have patience routine
"Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
I AM queen of underwire!

Cynical Sidhe

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 11:13:49 am »
I wanted to thank L-E for doing this project.  I'm looking forward to the rest of them!  Very cute series, and after episode six it's really starting to pick up with the plot.  Hope to see the next episode soon!

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 12:45:50 am »
Thanks to live-evil and hnk for this anime just wondering whats up with it the progress bar at hnk is stuck at 93% and 3 episodes of another anime there doing have come out i know how irrataing it is to be asked stuff over and over again my apoligies if i have annoyed you i am just curious about when episode 4 is coming out thanks for all your great work  ;D
Unfortunately this is another release that got lost in time due to a mishap with our piggy.  It was released last Tuesday but is no longer visible, it will show up sooner or later.  For more info see this thread:

http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php/topic,643.0.html

Some of the people on the public channel might have downloaded it before it got sucked up and disappeared, ask around.  Or you can start a thread on forums.animesuki.com and ask there.  Just don't ask admins or group members as we have our own tasks and are quite busy.