Author Topic: irc rules  (Read 19571 times)

spankswithmonkey

irc rules
« on: February 21, 2005, 01:54:01 am »
wow that was a fun time on your irc channel just now got booted twice for asking a simple question all i wanted to know is what was happening with initial d 4th stage 11.last thing i heard was sometime in this month...i ask...got yelled at and booted by momo-chan...comeback ask for an answer instead of the boot...finally got told it just aired(wich i didnt know)...got booted again and banned...nice. you guys do good work but damn some hostpitality would be cool. last time i was in your channel everything was cool,was today a bad day or something?

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
Re: irc rules
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 02:40:19 am »
probably :D
(btw it's mamo-chan )
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

angelan

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 06:35:23 am »
yeah....mamo's bad day i guess :P she doesn't like ID4 much ;)

since it was released yesterday i imagine there were lots of "when are you guys gonna be done????" on the channel....i would call that a bad day, don't you agree?

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 09:22:17 am »
The reason you got kicked and booted is because we warned you right in the channel topic that asking about ID4 eps right now would get you kicked and/or banned. That's all. I'll remove the ban ^^

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

spankswithmonkey

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2005, 02:22:23 pm »
The reason you got kicked and booted is because we warned you right in the channel topic that asking about ID4 eps right now would get you kicked and/or banned. That's all. I'll remove the ban ^^

-Tofu

i got warned?????hmmm...must have missed that. anyway its my bad after signing up with the forums to post this thread i poked my nose into the ID4 thread and the last page is filled with stuff like "when...how long..." and then someone said they would delay it a day if anyone asked again!AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH plz dont delay it on my account im dying to find out what happens!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 02:23:02 pm by spankswithmonkey »

angelan

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 11:34:44 pm »
lol read the forums CAREFULLY, don't start putting words in my mouth!! >.<

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 06:53:47 am »
It was subbed months ago, we are just waiting for the proper time to release.  Due to past release failures, we now consult with a feng shui master and an astrologer from China to determine a release date that is acceptable to the will of heaven.  Once the date is agreed upon, it is forwarded, in secret, directly to the group pig who has the task of releasing it.  

Group members have no control and information over when something is released, nor do they receive any advance information as the release date approaches.  Therefore they are unable to answer and quite frequently object to repeated querries.

If you must know when something will be released, you can talk to the group pig, here is his webpage.
www.live-evil.org/sindo/pig01.jpg
Sometimes he will give out clues in exchange for fresh fruits or vegetables, but he is very picky about what he eats.  If you choose to go this route, I'll leave it up to talk with him and determine what he likes and dislikes.  
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 06:54:05 am by Sindobook »

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2006, 09:53:42 am »
  What happened to the pig!!!!!!!! ??? He's missing! I tried to go and see him, but he's gone. Did he quit the group? Why weren't we informed???
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline Willow

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
Where's the pig?
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2006, 02:07:50 pm »
  What happened to the pig!!!!!!!! ??? He's missing! I tried to go and see him, but he's gone. Did he quit the group? Why weren't we informed???

Well, as I said two weeks ago when Creamy Mami 45 was released:
Now if I just knew what happened to episode 46.

Hey, what is that pig running off with...   :D

Tsubasa and I are still wrestling with the pig, trying to get that episode back. But that pig is kind of stubborn. It won't give up.  :-\

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2006, 02:41:19 am »
  I'm just sad that his picture is gone, various people were saying how cute he was and I wanted to see him too. He sounds like a very cool guy/animal.
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
ROFL ;D

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 07:50:55 pm »

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 10:41:59 pm »
  Wow!  :o He truly is the best site mascot ever!!!!! ;D
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
ROFL ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 10:16:23 am »
Hehe, this isn't the first thread I see Mamo being confused as Momo.  ;D Well, not much different, pretty much the same.   :P You might as well call him Momo if you prefer it that way.  :P And if you want to, you can join the channel with the nick 'Momo-chan',  ;DI swear you'd get special treatment from him.  ;)

-Tsubasa  8)
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 08:21:43 am »
Actually.. if you came in with "SuckBasa"  as your nick you'll even get better treatment :)
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 08:33:51 am »
Oh yeah, play the banning game with me if you want. But to play the banning game with your dear Momo-chan, no requirements necessary to apply. Just come to the channel, and do something stupid and you're in.   :P

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii