Author Topic: When is intial D 4 stage ep 15-16 is coming out in LE  (Read 20434 times)

Trigun503

When is intial D 4 stage ep 15-16 is coming out in LE
« on: May 26, 2005, 08:34:45 am »
first off you guys rock but, i've herd eps 15-16 has come out in hong kong in june 23 just woundering when it would be out in LE thanks agan.

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
Re: When is intial D 4 stage ep 15-16 is coming out in LE
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 09:57:50 am »
Argh!

NEVER ask them when they'll be released!

Last time we did that, it ended up being delayed... Doomed us all you have

They're just ordinary people that have lives like us (well, some of us)... So their real lives take preference to their work, depending on what's going on in which. So just be patient...

If it's any consilation, the average time I've seen is about a week, just over that...

Much to learn, you still have :)
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 10:53:01 am »
Well this is a good one. Umm....what is the point of asking for subs of eps of a show thats not even aired !?!?. Theres still just under a month to go before eps 15 and 16 come on to Japanese PPV. Initial D Eps air 2 every 2 months.

The last 2 were on the 16th April and although the official website hasn't been updated with 15 and 16's  airdate (http://avexmode.jp/animation/initial/initial.html <=== random comment why do a lot of people still not have this website in their bookmarks its amusing ID4 fans coming in to channel asking when the shows gonna air and we tell them to look at the website and they dont know it :P.) I would assume that they would air around the 18th June. So...I'd say try looking after the 25th June. Your question is a MONTH too early which is waaaaaaayyy too early in my book.

Regards

gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 09:37:20 pm »
damn u. Its common knowledge that u dont ask any fansub group when their gonna realise their eps. Use ur head, they havent aired yet and ur asking.
btw, usually it takes them a week, sometimes more. But thats fine, if u can wait 2 months, then sure as hell u can wait 2-3 weeks.
sry, but people who dont use common knowledge just piss me off.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

EcAStiC

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 05:21:19 pm »
guys...calm down XD

guess someone should post the rules of the forum and sticky it??
i "tried" looking for 1 and couldnt find it, so if 1 exists, make it more obvious?

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 09:57:55 pm »
there's no really rules in fact, but usually we're trying to keep with ETG motd i should say.
so trade of licensed stuff are not allowed on this forum in a first point.
sometimes we can also be evil ( btw we 're live-evil ) so especially on irc (or on the forum who knows ) someone can be banned without any reason :D
 ;D
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

Sti_Brumby

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 04:06:55 am »
Le works with Db so it should be out soon i guess.

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 09:01:30 am »
Ummm...RIIIIIGGGHHHTTTT.

L-E works with DB on Tsubasa only as a joint project. DB IS NOT JOINTING WITH L-E ON ID4. If you took the time to read the credits (and even the filename) you would see that ID4 is a joint project with Ideology who is in no way shape or form related to DB.

Also do not assume that because we are working with DB on Tsubasa that ID4 will be out any faster. The people who work on Tsubasa and ID4 ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Also I think you would prefer that the job is done properly with accurate translation / all the car facts got right ne?.

So just kick back and wait and they will be released when they are done and the lesson to be learned here is - just because we're working with a group who is famed for speedsubbing is not indicative or does not influence in any way shape or form the release times of any other project.

Regards

gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 03:45:43 am »
The answer to the question of this forum is NEVER.. thats that... time to lock this topic or delete it its useless..
The resident bastard.

Sti_Brumby

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 08:30:30 am »
Going bit over board arn't you?. I don't watch that other anime you mentioned as i would't really know about the credit's. I personally wouldn't care if the sub was like db as they do a great job as like most popular subing groups. I'm not sure if your directing all your anger towards me, i thought i would mention it as  saw your name with them on animesu..com. I don't read the ending credit's as it normally spoils the next episode. Tho i do watch the intro's.
Anyhow Goodluck with the project....

Offline Yoten

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 05:09:43 pm »
Also I think you would prefer that the job is done properly with accurate translation / all the car facts got right ne?.
Hah, gumba said "ne"... what a mindless fanboy. :P

Sti_Brumby

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 04:49:47 am »
Must be that time of month(pms)  :D