Author Topic: Where do you find the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Soundtrack  (Read 9946 times)

UltimateZero

Hey, Im asking for help, because I only have found the Blaze and Loop rip from the TV, unless the Soundtrack isn't out yet it is al lot of bad luck.... 

Anyone knows where to find it or maybe when it comes out?

Luna_Hoshino

Re: Where do you find the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 05:26:29 am »
It comes out in July.  ^_^

Zendog

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 07:30:38 am »
Groovy - I'll have to look for that.  In the meantime tho - check out this nifty trick:

You can download a functional eval of a program called "Audio Converter Pro" made by River Past Software, which quickly and effectively converts just about any video file into just about any audio format.

The site is: http://www.riverpast.com, and the evaluation version is basically unlimited EXCEPT for...you can only record up to the first two minutes of the video file.

WELL....since many anime have the entirety of the opening theme (plus some intro dialogue sometimes) inside the first two minutes, you can usually always rip the full opening theme of a DivX anime fansub to MP3.  If there is opening dialogue, you can chop it off with Goldwave or even Sound Recorder in Windows then re-export as an MP3.

Of course, if you wanted the ending theme you'd have to shell out the $30.00 US for the full version but otherwise, it's a great way to make some high-quality theme MP3s on the cheap!

;-)

ZD

dense

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 06:11:21 am »
July 22nd, to be exact. I can't wait, I love Yuki Kajiura! cool prog

Long live Queen Kajiura =p

Luna_Hoshino

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2005, 02:01:13 am »
CD Japan says it's July 6th.  o.o
« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 02:06:25 am by Luna_Hoshino »