Author Topic: About Initial D 4th Stage (not about the release)  (Read 11697 times)

Offline Raven_03

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
About Initial D 4th Stage (not about the release)
« on: August 23, 2005, 04:46:59 am »
Ok guys.. can anyone of you guys can confirm that there is also episode 19 - 20 I just heard about it but I'm not sure. Anyone?
our strength is shown in the things we stand for
our weakness is shown in the things we fall for...

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
Re: About Initial D 4th Stage (not about the release)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 11:51:48 am »
it hasnt been announced by avex as of yet
http://avexmode.jp/animation/initial/initial.html
but considering i havent seen the new episodes yet i dont know if its even a possiblity. so as of right now noone knows.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline DXPetti

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 11:42:04 am »
consider this, ep 16 will be about KT racing the EVO, then ep 17 will be Tak racing the EVO. They still haven't raced against the R34 GTR and the S2000 so I would put my money on it that it will go to ep 20 (or beyond for that matter)!

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 12:04:31 pm »
lets not start a new thread weve been over all of this in the amin thread please post there.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

yoman

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 05:35:11 am »
just one thing i just checked the link again and 17/18 are listed for mid/end october. (are those tv air dates or dvd dates?) still - the raws are already out. what did i miss/not understand?