Author Topic: When will the next release for Initial D Ep 17?  (Read 22599 times)

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: When will the next release for Initial D Ep 17?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2005, 07:51:42 pm »
I don't think people get it there isn't a grand plan about when ID4 will be finished.

We don't decide "Lets's release ID4 17 on XXth of XX".

Its a little more free form than that like once it's been QC'd, someone fixes the script then as soon as the encoder sees he has scripts to encode, he gets the scripts and does the encode and the release happens as soon as the encoder has uploaded it to the people who distro.

So like I've just started at a new school. What happens if we said to you all "We'll release ID4 on Tuesday night". But I come in from school and can't be bothered with the computer because I'm too tired from running around Manchester and Preston all day and don't encode and up it till Wednesday. All of you would start moaning "ZOMG you didn't release ID4 and you said you would you're SOOO cruel".

So we will NEVER give exact release dates to avoid such situations. Makes sense doesnt it ? -_-

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Drift

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2005, 09:49:00 pm »
yep the official release date is undisclosed at this time=D =P.

oh noes!

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2005, 11:29:32 pm »
lol when i said that i mean that,they really dont know =P making jokes again.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 04:33:48 pm »
Hi Users and future users,
This has something do with all our current projects. Please follow the link below to visit my poll and place your votes.  ;D
http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php?topic=973.0

-Reasons for clarifying your votes would be truly appreciated. :D

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii