Author Topic: Weird release dates...  (Read 10067 times)

XxSasukexX

Weird release dates...
« on: September 07, 2005, 06:35:07 pm »
Well, just wanna ask...I noticed that in the past before the recent epi 16 release, the releases are once every 2 mths...I know that...but TWO episodes are released in two months...so am I right to say that 17 will be out soon? Or do I have to wait for another 2 mths??

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: Weird release dates...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 07:18:51 pm »
For crying out loud

INITIAL D 4TH STAGE HAS 2 NEW EPISODES EVERY 2 MONTHS ON A SATURDAY. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE SINCE THE SERIES BEGAN 1.5 YEARS AGO. THE RELEASE DATES ARE PUBLISHED ON THE AVEX MODE WEBSITE AND THE OB PLANNING WEBSITE WHICH IF YOU ARE AN INITIAL D FAN YOU WILL HAVE IN YOUR WEBSITE FAVOURITES. WE OBTAIN THESE RAWS AND PROCEED TO SUBTITLE THEM. THERE IS NO SET SCHEDULE FOR WHEN THESE EPISODES WILL BE RELEASED THEY ARE RELEASED WHENEVER THEY ARE DONE AND JUST BECAUSE THE RAWS AIR ONCE EVERY 2 MONTHS DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE WILL   RELEASE SUBTITLED EPS EVERY 2 MONTHS.

*End rant*

*Wonders why people still havent got with the programme yet*

-gumbaloom
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 07:21:21 pm by gumbaloom »
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

drakelord

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 08:00:02 pm »
Maybe you should pre-type a response to all future threads of this nature, and just copy/paste for the idiots.  Less time wasted for you, =)

XxSasukexX

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 03:36:15 pm »
okay okay....i read your replies to other users as well...juz that i found it funny when I saw that only one epi was released while the other episodes were released pretty close together..I understand how frustrating it can get to answer this over and over again..Sry for the trouble and thanks a mil to you guys for replying to this thread AND for subbing this wonderful anime!

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 12:46:39 am »
This is the kind of shit L-E crew lets go of. U have to start banning a bunch of these noobs. Or change their reply to something .
"Iam retarted".
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.