Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle Season 2 - Official Discussion Thread  (Read 24656 times)

Offline SakuraSweetie

• n00b Hero
  • Tsubasa Angel
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle Season 2 - Official Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2005, 06:00:06 am »
^_^ I am so happy there will be two more seasons! I cannot wait!! This season was so good. I'm downloading the last Ep. right now, can't wait to see how it ends and if it sets up for the next season. I wish it wasn't so far away!  :'(

Hehe, oh well. I'm just grateful there will be more!   :D
~*~Tsubasa Love~*~

Cryostasis

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 02:35:13 am »
My Brother made up a game with his friend called "the poking game" (it's clean) Where one of them holds their finger by the cheek of the other when they're not looking, then try to get them to turn their head to that they are at fault for striking the first guy's finger with his face. He's been doing it for years, and they even have an official rule-book wirtten down. It's rather pathetic for an older brother, but kinda cool.

When Fye did that to Kurogane, I almost flipped my lid, unable to believe that some stupid game my brother invented years ago actually found it's way into an awsome Anime!!! and Quite frankly, because of that, I'm not sure if my respet for CLAMP skyrocketted or plummeted! Regardeless, The next seasons are definitely something to look foward to!

Oh, and by the way, I thought that Golden Boy, GTO, and Berserk were also ones better Dubbed.Also, anything with whatsername...the girl who played Ed, and Kitty (mahoromatic comes to mind as well)

Offline Blind_Guardian

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 04:57:49 am »
I believe Funimation also did the Fruits Basket dub, which I thought was pretty damn good. Sometimes the lines were funnier in the english than the japanese. I thoroughly enjoyed both versions. I could be wrong that they did it, but I'm pretty sure they did. As for the other anime some people mentioned, I can't comment on them since I've never seen any of them.

Back to Tsubasa, I can't wait for their new season. :) I can't wait until I get to hear more Tsubasa music, and any new songs they make. I love all the songs, they're so beautiful, in Tsubasa.