Author Topic: Blood+ Comments  (Read 58080 times)

Offline Blue Mage

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Blood+ Comments
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2005, 10:59:08 pm »
I've heard of this before but never got around to seeing it.  Now I'm really curious and am starting to d/l them!! Yay!!

I've never seen the OAV though ... now I'm curious as to where I can find the OAV so that I can get the full experience ;)

It's licensed. Every HMV I've ever been in has had a copy of it. Then there's always the movie store.
My mind is like a sieve. It retains all sorts of interesting bits and lets the important stuff flow straight through.

EcAStiC

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2005, 11:15:48 am »
is le still subbging this?

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2005, 03:26:05 pm »
Yes
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2005, 09:11:58 pm »
what makes you think we stopped?
The resident bastard.

gameoffreak

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2005, 09:20:40 pm »
when blood+ 3 and 4 released?

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2005, 10:23:36 pm »
when it's ready.
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

gameoffreak

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2005, 10:27:14 pm »
thanks mikala

Offline babel

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2005, 02:13:47 am »
Thanks very much for doing such a great job on this series.  As for the show itself, I'm pretty impressed so far (after 2 episodes).  It was a bit of a shock to see the huge difference visually over the OVA, but after a few minutes, I got used to the new artwork and actually like it a lot now.  As for it being 'cleaned up' a lot, I have to disagree - it's as bloody as it needs to be without dropping into schlock-horror territory.
Very much looking forward to your future releases of it.

For gameoffreak - you need to know about the golden rule.....NEVER ask a sub-group when the next episode is going to be - it will actually earn you a warning or even a ban on some forums.

gameoffreak

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2005, 02:40:17 am »
Thanks very much for doing such a great job on this series.  As for the show itself, I'm pretty impressed so far (after 2 episodes).  It was a bit of a shock to see the huge difference visually over the OVA, but after a few minutes, I got used to the new artwork and actually like it a lot now.  As for it being 'cleaned up' a lot, I have to disagree - it's as bloody as it needs to be without dropping into schlock-horror territory.
Very much looking forward to your future releases of it.

For gameoffreak - you need to know about the golden rule.....NEVER ask a sub-group when the next episode is going to be - it will actually earn you a warning or even a ban on some forums.
oh really, cuz i was join new on forums for first time
thank for telling me babel

Offline Blue Mage

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2005, 06:05:58 am »
I finally got around to watching those two episodes and I'm thoroughly entranced so far. I'll admit though that I haven't seen the OVA yet.

I'm curious as to what the explanation for Saya's high metabolism is. I'm also fascinated by the music. I can't believe they got Hans Zimmer to work on the music (along with Mark Mancina). It should be interesting to see how that pans out. And the cello solos are gorgeous. There isn't nearly enough classical music on tv these days, north american or japanese.
My mind is like a sieve. It retains all sorts of interesting bits and lets the important stuff flow straight through.

Offline pendral

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2005, 09:08:24 pm »
the metabolism thing seems obvious but I might be wrong...

Saya is kinda like a vampire herself isnt she? As she doesn't drink blood she must have to replace the energy she would get from sugars in the blood with food or something.
A face in the snow

Offline Blue Mage

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2005, 05:20:50 am »
the metabolism thing seems obvious but I might be wrong...

Saya is kinda like a vampire herself isnt she? As she doesn't drink blood she must have to replace the energy she would get from sugars in the blood with food or something.

I'm not sure I agree but then again that's why I want to see how it gets explained. Details like that make or break a show for me.

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2005, 11:36:21 pm »
Ep 3's out go leech all vampire like ! O_O

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2005, 03:57:40 am »
Ep 3's out go leech all vampire like ! O_O

-gumbaloom

Thanks gumbaloom. I just sucked it dry. Great episode, really tasty.

PS: Great work with that note. You guys are awesome.
"If you lose your way, take a detour and look at the scenery" - TRC Chapter 83 (manga)

tumzy

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2005, 01:09:23 pm »
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if this is still being subbed as I havent seen a release for a few week's now. I'm not in any rush for them though as I'm just downloading them all for one sitting and watching a few episodes in one go but would like to know if LE is still gonna release them as your guys subs are heaps more preffered from alot of other places.

Thanks, tumzy