Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 322621 times)

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2005, 09:39:41 pm »
To me if this diccustion about Fye Fai anmes keeps goign on it's gonna be just like Shaoran, Syaoran, Shaolan, Syaolan. Neveer egttign a real answer. For me i use Fye and Shaoran, why probably because french si my first language and that when you say their names theya re betetr written in french in those ways wich follow the pronociation correctly. But yeah people will always try and say write it the otehr way so it just wont ever ever EVER be setteled.

ishindenshin

« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2005, 01:40:21 pm »
I'm curious to know if you, the folks at Live-Evil, or the folks at Dattebayo know anything about this particular site: http://www.himura-kaoru.com/TsubasaChronicles.html

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2005, 04:09:31 pm »
not really.
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2005, 06:24:49 pm »
Well they do give credit to L-E DB, the remake the files into .rm.

jonno394

« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2005, 12:25:18 am »
Hi guys, long time listener, first time caller(^_^).

I love this series, and have become so entranced with it that I have decided to import the R2J DVD's. However, i have little knowledge of Japanese, and I was wondering if some kind soul could tell me if I can get the translations somewhere, or if there is a way to extract them from the download?

If all else fails, I will be forced to type them up myself, so that I can have them with me while watching.

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2005, 03:30:52 am »
After the series is over we'll release the scripts to the public on scriptclub.org :)

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

dense

« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2005, 06:08:28 am »
On the music.

As someone had said earlier, the music absolutely rocks in this anime! The moment I heard it in the anime I immidiately know it was Kajiura Yuki. If I was japanese I'd be this woman's groupie. Not only has she done .Hack (which is one of her worst soundtracks) but also Noir and Mai Hime. Tsubasa Chronicle has, however, the best music I have ever heard from her! I am almost shaking, waiting for the release of the OST on the 22nd of July.

Since everyone is doing it, I guess I'll chip in on the whole Fye/Fai debate. Frankly I was annoyed with the change to Fye. No offense to L-E, cause you guys sub like no other, but Fye seems like it doesn't fit. I will say however, that since he's from a different world in all, that maybe that's how they spell over there.

Either way, I wanna see more Chi action, although I know that won't happen for a while.

Later all, Long live Kajiura Fan Club!

jonno394

« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2005, 11:34:05 pm »
After the series is over we'll release the scripts to the public on scriptclub.org :)

-Tofu

cool stuff, the dvd releases make it look like a 26 episode series(1 dvd with 2 episodes and 6 with 4 episodes)but that could just be for the first box.

I'm gonna buy them none the less, and just watch them without subs, as i'll have the fansubs to watch properly anyway.

edit-on the topic of the OST, it is actually to be released on 6th July.  My pre-order was placed as soon as it was announced, and i cant wait.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2005, 11:35:37 pm by jonno394 »

GonTribal

« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2005, 04:15:58 pm »
What's up Live-Evil fans?

Anyway, if anyone could tell me the original aspect ration for the video in the DivX files, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've re-encoded some of the files into MPEG-4 video, with the NTSC Standard framerate, forcing it to be put into a 16:9 aspect ratio (letterbox). However, I've got this weird problem with certain DVD players, that still stretch the video out for some reason. On a PS2, the video plays in the encoded aspect ratio, but on another DVD player I own, it stretches the video back out into 4:3, which, does some weird things to the characters, if you've ever seen that happen. Just imagine them all taller, and skinnier than they already are....

Offline Laibeus Lord

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2005, 11:04:26 am »
hmm no episode 14 yet :D

waah

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2005, 10:28:51 pm »
Yeah i am wonder about the episode to but i figure they must be having some sort fo a prolem or something.

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

nightowl

« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2005, 08:43:30 pm »
still dl-ing ep8. im on dialup only and i also have other downloads to finish, so im wayy behind. but this is better than wasting my money on cd copies of fansubs.. a lot of ppl sell fansubs.

jonno394

« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2005, 04:16:13 pm »
just got the LE OST today, and it is great stuff!! some very good songs on here that are enjoyable just to relax and listen to even without sakura and co on screen.

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2005, 01:14:39 pm »
Yeah teh OST is weet but oen song caught my attention. It's called You Are My Love, and teh liryc start of as: Kiss me sweet, I'm sleeping in silence. sounds very interesting wonder what will be happening when we hear it. Maybe S&S kissing scene but teh song sounds to sad for that so maybe to give the full tragedy of the price of forgetness Sakura is unde. dunnow hat do you think?