Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 299115 times)

bdonlan

Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2005, 08:24:40 pm »
I'm now seeding this via the azureus DHT. Anyone on azureus 2.3.0.0 or newer with a properly configured firewall (open those UDP ports, people!) should get a download eventually.

furaku

« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2005, 08:48:35 pm »
tyvm

azureus rules  ;D

fumasakurazuka

« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2005, 10:46:47 pm »
I'm downoading it by Azureus i think it's downloading without a tracker???Is this bad(i don't know these programs

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2005, 02:21:55 am »
Well Azureus is working! And it's going pretty fast!
I never know what to put for these things....

JackK3000

« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2005, 02:28:52 am »
Hi. I wanna get OST from this great masterpiece, but I just cant buy it, coz my pocket is always empty...  :-\ And in my country is impossible to buy anythig about anime & manga stuff... it is sad  :(  So I will be satisfied with mp3 format too. So anybody know, where can I download OST? This would help me soooo much! Give me some link, please! Arigato.

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2005, 02:35:39 am »
Well, I got mine from another palce, but here's a link: http://www.boxtorrents.com/details.php?id=128056&filelist=1#filelist

It's got everything, by the looks of it

dude

Tsubasa Chronicle 17
« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2005, 04:09:14 am »
So ne one find a resemblance of the other "mysterious" oni  hunters and the only couple that survived from "x tv"? even the dog was there.
Also, so his eye is glass or fake or whatver...so he focused on kicking instead of punching why?

Offline ~caiyu~

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2005, 04:42:45 am »
what's azureus? do i absolutly need that to download episode 17, or will it come out later where i will be able to download it how i always get it? ??? im not that big in all that stuff  ::)

bdonlan

« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2005, 05:00:55 am »
Azureus is one particular bittorrent client, which supports a backup system when the main tracker is down. If you're using some other client, as soon as the scarywater tracker's working again you'll get the file. You can get Azureus at http://azureus.sf.net

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
Tsubasa Chronicle 17
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2005, 01:24:14 pm »
Okay, that completly confused me! They didn't actually say he had, and they didn't explain how he got it! He certainly doesn't have it in CCS!

Tijnoz

« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2005, 06:06:19 pm »
The dowload of episode 17 is also located at
http://www.dimecube.com/Releases/
for the ones that have problems with the torrent :)
(not mine cant fix it now, and im not that stupid that i will host something this many people want, my bandwith would dissapear lol)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 10:22:52 am by Tijnoz »

Offline ~caiyu~

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle 17
« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2005, 06:30:28 pm »
Also, so his eye is glass or fake or whatver...so he focused on kicking instead of punching why?

he focuses on kicking instead of punching so he has less chances of missing at least thats how it is in the manga...

effotS

« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2005, 01:20:01 pm »
Tijnoz the file dosent show on your ftp could you please fix it? i really want the ep ^^

EcAStiC

« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2005, 05:53:14 pm »
i use azrues and always use it. but its not downloading, when it trys to connect to tracker, it says ( cannot remeber exact quote, but to the effect of ) access forbidden.
even if this tracler was one of those share rating dependent, my share ratio is still 0.8 so i shouldnt be blocked. could someone explain, or i just irc it?

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2005, 11:37:58 pm »
I Don't think his eye is glass. I mean look at the contry he comes from they live in antiquaty so i seriously doubt (if clamp kept time line for them) doing that would be posible. I think the reflection they put in it was more just to hint people to it then to show its made of glass. Unlest it say it is somewhere in the manga.

and yeah he doesnt ahve that in CCS and in CCS you don't get teh feeling Shaoran could kill someone liek you get in TRC.

So far int he anime you have to reference thats eem to hit to that.
The first is in the contry where Chunyan was. At teh end he asked her if she wishes to avenger her mother.
And in the orginial eps from the anime Fye said if it would ahve been a real Sakura feather the fight would have been much more intense. Kurogane said it would have been tot eh death. And Shaoran just hmmm at it looking seriously.

So could Shaoran kill soemone? Not sure yet but they have been hints to it.