Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 298721 times)

Offline SailorDh

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2005, 03:28:10 am »
Hmm they seem to have dropped the need makona to commuicate bit.
Before when they lost him they couldn't talk to each other now they go off without him and can still understand each other.

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 26, 2005, 06:51:22 pm »
Yeha i noticed that thos in this contry. But knwoing clamp here are possible suggestions.

1) mokona powers are growing
2) their learnign languaged faster now
3) the magi thta seems to be in that contry makes mokona "translation range" large.

Prety sure we coudl think of mroe otehr then sayign it an error. But those are teh main 3 that pop in mind i think.

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2005, 04:52:34 am »
well today it hink with eps 19 we all got a very good hint that Shaoran can and will kill if e has to. Now the thing is how will Sakura react if/and when he does.

anyone care to advance supositions?

Offline SailorDh

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2005, 08:01:27 pm »
Bah was hoping to see the drunk part wonder if they bother animating it.

Jing

« Reply #169 on: August 29, 2005, 04:44:40 am »
to answer the without mokona question: I asume that you are talking about the scene where fai and kurogane are walking down the street and it is, in fact they explained this in the manga if i remember correctly, that they both speak japanese as opposed to Syaoran and Sakura who speak the language of the kingdom of Clow.

and not to be abusive to Live-evil and Dattebayo here but the lyrics to "You are my love" but it's my favorite song and i must have you know the lyrics:

Kiss me sweet
i'm sleeping in silence
all alone
in ice and snow

in my dream
im calling your name
you are my love

in your eyes
I search for my memory
lost in vain
so far in the scenery
hold me tight,
and swear again and again
we'll never be apart

If you could touch my feathers softly
I'll give you my love
we set sail in the darkness of the night
out to the sea
to find me there
to find you there
love me now
if you dare...

Kiss me sweet
i'm sleeping in sorrow
all alone
to see you tomorrow

in my dream
I'm calling your name
you are my love...
my love...

only the first 3 stanzas of the song were in the episode but i guess i got carried away hehe
but yeah good episode big puppy kicks ass with that awesome slash attack!

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 29, 2005, 05:18:07 am »
I didn't know the song was on the OST. I've never listened to it through. :(

I'll fix it for the DVD version later :)

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2005, 06:38:38 am »
to answer the without mokona question: I asume that you are talking about the scene where fai and kurogane are walking down the street and it is, in fact they explained this in the manga if i remember correctly, that they both speak japanese as opposed to Syaoran and Sakura who speak the language of the kingdom of Clow.

Thats a prety good explanation but that would discord with one of teh first eps and oen fo the first chapter sin teh manga. When they first get seperated from mokona even Kuro and Fey cant understand each other.

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 30, 2005, 07:17:53 am »
Hi, I'm a big fan of this anime series. And I also like the way this group subbed ^^. So much dedication to your work, it really shows in the Karaoke. Thank You so much for coming out with the next episode so fast.

However, I used the search option but couldn't find any info on this.
Will you guys be subbing the movie as well? animenewsnetwork said that the premiere date for the Tsubasa Movie was August 20th 2005

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=5148

here's the link if you wanna see the site.
I'm hoping you would do it you guys do a great job subbing.^^

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 30, 2005, 11:44:32 am »
We will do both Tsubasa Chronicle movie and XXXHolic movie if we can get ahold of raws. As of now it looks like we'll just have to wait for DVDs to come out :(

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

delphenuz

« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2005, 04:58:19 am »
Yo! great job on the subbing guys.. so prompt too.. keep the madd sh|t up..

Just finished watching 19... ermmm are they trying to make fye and kurogane like an item... dunno just the vibe im getting lol... same goes for touya and whats his name... clamp is kinda notorious for its yaoi kinda thing...

Neways does anyone know what that song sung while kurogane and fye are fighting is... its mad and i want it hahaha..

cheers all

Offline Hirvine

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • World of Shenja
« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2005, 08:18:58 pm »
Yeah, you are doing great, why don't you ask (PayPal) donations, think lot of people will donate, I would in any case cause your doing great. I'm feeling a bit like a thief cause I can't do anything to help ya. Can't translate, adobe photoshop?, QC nope... Argh..

For manga, games and programs
Current program, Anime Manga Ost Manager at amo.worldofshenja.com, manage your backups!

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2005, 03:35:39 am »
Yo! great job on the subbing guys.. so prompt too.. keep the madd sh|t up..

Just finished watching 19... ermmm are they trying to make fye and kurogane like an item... dunno just the vibe im getting lol... same goes for touya and whats his name... clamp is kinda notorious for its yaoi kinda thing...

In cardcaptor Sakura, Touya and Yukito, the all high preist guy, had a sort of relationship. Yukito said Touya was his number one, so yeah...I think that;s just gonna carry on into this show.

You know what I'd love to see??? If Sakura, Syaorana nd the gang travelled to the world of CCS! That would just be...so cool
I never know what to put for these things....

ryot4

« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2005, 11:20:45 am »
In cardcaptor Sakura, Touya and Yukito, the all high preist guy, had a sort of relationship. Yukito said Touya was his number one, so yeah...I think that;s just gonna carry on into this show.

You know what I'd love to see??? If Sakura, Syaorana nd the gang travelled to the world of CCS! That would just be...so cool

it's no secret that touya and yukito have a thing going on (whatever world they're in). clamp always has them as a very *cough* close friends ^_~

it'd certainly be interesting to have the guys go to the card captor world. would love to see shaoran and sakura happily going out. not to mention eriol, tomoyo, and the gang as adolecents. sadly, i doubt the manga will ever explore that world... last chapter i read was with seishirou at the theme park that got destroyed. perhaps they will though, who knows.

as for fai and kuro chan... i'm not opposed to such a relationship... mwuhahaha, doubt things will get interesting though. the manga barely even brushes on them as an item, and we all know how subtly boring clamp's couples are.

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 03, 2005, 04:02:37 am »
I think clamp has announced before that they would no meet with them selves. Not sur eif that info is still accurate because it would be kinda stupid they run into people they know form their  worlds but not them selves.

Offline pendral

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2005, 02:57:05 pm »
But they did run into themselves, I think it was episode 14 or 15. The one where they had to fight for the tournament prize.
A face in the snow