Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 297562 times)

Offline Blue Mage

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #450 on: October 25, 2005, 04:52:14 pm »
What a wonderful way to end that series. It had exactly the right composition to wrap up one season and entice you towards the second. And oddly enough, I'm really happy that the second season doesn't start for five months. A break from a story like this is always nice, you end up appreciating the story even more. That's what I find with other shows and my favourite series of novels at least.

And thank you very much guys. Live-Evil and DB did an awesome job subbing this. And you were much more reliable on timing than we had any right to expect. At least among the other people I know who watched this show, as a group you earned a lot of respect. Perhaps not quite as good a coin as the dollar but it means a lot.  :)

I was so impressed that I hope I can actually help out in some way or another with other projects.
My mind is like a sieve. It retains all sorts of interesting bits and lets the important stuff flow straight through.

Offline sakurayume

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 25, 2005, 11:01:54 pm »
>:( iie! iie!  >:(

Offline Blind_Guardian

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 25, 2005, 11:40:20 pm »
All right guys, need some help here :)

There's a specific track I'm looking for. I can't seem to find it on the OSTs. It's like track 18, A song for storm and fire (I think that's what it's called) the first OST, Future Soundscape, but it's slower and gentler. Some examples of it in the show are during:

Episode 06: 16:09 - 19:11

I'm pretty sure there are other episodes with it in, but this is the one that really stands out to me and I really want this. It's probably somewhere on the OSTs and I'm just not hearing it, but...help? Pwease?  ;D

Offline Blue Mage

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 25, 2005, 11:49:02 pm »
All right guys, need some help here :)

There's a specific track I'm looking for. I can't seem to find it on the OSTs. It's like track 18, A song for storm and fire (I think that's what it's called) the first OST, Future Soundscape, but it's slower and gentler. Some examples of it in the show are during:

I'm pretty sure there are other episodes with it in, but this is the one that really stands out to me and I really want this. It's probably somewhere on the OSTs and I'm just not hearing it, but...help? Pwease?  ;D

I think it's "I talk to the rain", Track 13. It certainly fits in with the theme of that scene.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 11:51:40 pm by Blue Mage »
My mind is like a sieve. It retains all sorts of interesting bits and lets the important stuff flow straight through.

Kaishi

« Reply #454 on: October 26, 2005, 12:13:02 am »
It's a good thing they're taking a break. I mean, we don't want Tusbasa Chronicle turning into Naruto where, because they release episodes before the manga is completed, you get tons of lame filler episodes. I would hate to see that happen. I know it's hard to wait almost 6 months for another release, but if it keeps the filler episode lame at bay...

I grabbed the whole 1-26 torrent, even though I'd downloaded all the episodes as they came out, in hopes of seeding. All I did was put the episodes in their own folder, rename it according to the torrent, and open it with Azureus and boom: I was the third seed up!

I'd like to thank the L-E crew for all the time and effort they put into this series and hope you will continue subbing it in April when the second season is released. Cheers.

~Kaishi

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 26, 2005, 12:20:45 am »
In terms of production staff, the ONLY person from L-E is Tofu. The rest of the production staff are from DB.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 26, 2005, 12:57:48 am »
Hey you guys notice how what Syaoran has to give up as his precious item is very similar to the plot in CCS?

*Card Captor Sakura Spoiler*

Remember when Syaoran went back to China and they showed a scene with Sakura crying and she made a new card (dunno the name) it looks like a heart with wings? Well in the second movie "The Sealed Card" Sakura has to give up her most precious feeling in order to turn the final clow card into a Sakura Card. Instead the card chose to take Syaoran's feelings but Sakura's new card intercepts it? Either way it's kinda like giving up a relationship if they have to give up their feelings for them.

*End Spoiler*

Perhaps the end of Tsubasa will have a similar event.

Offline kratosauron0

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 26, 2005, 01:08:48 am »
It's going to be way too long before Episode 27 comes out (6 months!?  That's outragous!)
Oh, and in responce to this quote...

All right guys, need some help here Smiley

I'm pretty sure there are other episodes with it in, but this is the one that really stands out to me and I really want this. It's probably somewhere on the OSTs and I'm just not hearing it, but...help? Pwease?  Grin

I think this website still has the first OST on it (through rapidshare, so it'll take just over 3 hours to download it...)

http://www.otaku-universe.com/~headstro/site/music.html

As for the second OST, find it on bittorrent using isoHunt, at http://isohunt.com/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 01:10:55 am by kratosauron0 »

Offline Blind_Guardian

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 26, 2005, 01:10:06 am »
Well, being the romantic that I am, I hope that Sakura can regain her memories of Shaoran from the past. I still don't know...they implied that what they gave to the Witch was permanent, but I wonder. What if they got all the memories and Sakura and Shaoran just want to go home and do no more world jumping? Can she remember the relationship then? Can Kurogane get his sword back? How about Fye and his tattoos and staff?

And speaking of Fye, have we learned who Ashura is and what Fye's relationship is with him? Why he put the guy to sleep? Because I'm feeling something of a loss on that score. I don't get why he can't go back.

And thanks, but I already have the OST ^^ I was just looking for the track somewhere in them, during Episode 06, most notably.

Offline Blue Mage

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 26, 2005, 01:13:09 am »
And thanks, but I already have the OST ^^ I was just looking for the track somewhere in them, during Episode 06, most notably.

I don't know if that means you saw the earlier post or not. I think it's track 13 on OST 1. "I talk to the rain".

Offline Blind_Guardian

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 26, 2005, 01:18:29 am »
Yes, I saw it. Thank you ^^

Kaishi

« Reply #461 on: October 26, 2005, 01:29:41 am »
Since we seem to be speculating here, I'll throw in my guess.

I think Sakura won't find out that it's Shaoran in her memories, but she'll fall in love with him because of the way he's gone about searching for all the feathers. She'll end up confessing to him, not because she remembers everything from her past, but what Shaoran has done for her since then. Just my two cents xD

Offline kratosauron0

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 26, 2005, 02:02:46 am »
Back to the music post.
I think the song you're looking for actually is in the second OST (Future Soundscape 2), so good luck finding it in the first OST.  I think it's called Storm and Fire.
Of course, I might just be rambling and talking about nothing.  Eh...
Again, OST 2 can be found on bittorrent.  Look for it on www.isohunt.com.

Offline Blind_Guardian

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 26, 2005, 02:27:34 am »
Actually, after listening to them both, neither is exactly what I'm looking for. "I talk to the rain" is perhaps the closest, but it's not quite. It's possible that the background in episode 6 during that point in the episode was a tad different than the rest, and therefore special and not on the OSTs.

Offline SakuraSweetie

• n00b Hero
  • Tsubasa Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 26, 2005, 02:36:08 am »
I don't have ep. 6 on my computer anymore so I can't check...but maybe it is "Hear Our Prayer". Its track 12 on the first OST.
~*~Tsubasa Love~*~