Author Topic: About Phantom the animation seeds  (Read 9160 times)

Offline Sepia Mortis

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
About Phantom the animation seeds
« on: April 14, 2006, 02:59:47 am »
Hello I"m new to this forum, and please excuse me if this is a rather stupid post(due to my technological retardation :P). Anyways I've been trying for ever to download the first episode of Phantom the Animation on animeyume.org but everytime I go there there's no seeds. :'( Yeah so I was wondering if anyone could help me out? Either give me a suggestion of somewhere else to download or seed the episode on animeyume.org. I'm be very greatful! (afterall it kinda sucks to have the last 2 episodes of an OVR and lack the first.....sheesh) Thankx!
Ciao,
Sepia M.

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: About Phantom the animation seeds
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 08:13:28 am »
It's licensed = dont ask where /how to get licensed anime.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 07:36:35 pm »
Hello I"m new to this forum, and please excuse me if this is a rather stupid post(due to my technological retardation :P). Anyways I've been trying for ever to download the first episode of Phantom the Animation on animeyume.org but everytime I go there there's no seeds. :'( Yeah so I was wondering if anyone could help me out? Either give me a suggestion of somewhere else to download or seed the episode on animeyume.org. I'm be very greatful! (afterall it kinda sucks to have the last 2 episodes of an OVR and lack the first.....sheesh) Thankx!
Ciao,
Sepia M.
Try to get the last few from the DVDs released and I know it sucks when ur downloading something and there is no seeds...grrr.  Anyway, u ever looked for the raws?
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 08:52:25 pm »
No discussion about how to obtain raws / subs of licensed anime period.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w