Author Topic: Idol Densetsu Eriko - Anyone knows where I can get the music?  (Read 24297 times)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Re: Idol Densetsu Eriko - Anyone knows where I can get the music?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2006, 11:06:38 pm »
Well well,
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm happy to say that my quest for Eriko music has ended today and I am now in possession of ALL the songs in this series.  In other words, I've managed to collect all 24 songs from the series!

I don't know know how to use any other p2p sharing program than BT so it was rather hard...I spend two weeks doing deep search on mp3 request sites, and sending lots of mails, and a very generous mp3 request site host helped me to complete my mission.

Mamo-chan was the initiation for me.  He was the first one who responded to my thread.  Ever since I got the Eriko mp3s from him, by confidence began to build up and I seriously became determined about setting a goal for myself...COLEECT ALL ERIKO SONGS!

Here is my credit list for those who contributed the songs :D:

Mamo-chan (L-E staff)
Namida no Hanbun
Locomotion Dream
Unchained Heart
True Love
My Song for You
Precious Days
Warrior
Blue Moon ni Terasarete
Midnight City
Rolling Night
Sayonara no Natsu
Ame no Highway
Bay-side Junction
(ALL THE SONGS IN THE BEST OF OST)

Doink-chan (L-E Forum member)
NEXT
Honki
Garnet Densetsu
Soyokaze no Prologue

Solidus (mp3 request site host)
May be Dream
Watashi wa Soyokaze
Process
Tsuretette

I sincerely thank all these three very generous people listed above from the bottom of my heart.  Only I know how long I've looking for Eriko music.  Gold bless them!

Tsubasa

So, as the purpose of this thread has been fulfilled, this thread will be locked.^ ^

I'm not distributing these mp3s as I originally didn't own them, if you want any of the songs please contact the people who contributed.

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii