General > Current & Future L-E Projects

POLL: Most fav series amongst the current ongoing and recently dropped projects.

(1/38) > >>

Tsubasa:
Hi guys, we'd like to know which animes are your most favorite from our current active projects.  :) Stalled titles have also been included.  :) You can vote for a maximum of four titles.  Please chose carefully and don't forget to tell us your reason for liking the show this much.   :D Oppai fansubs have also been included. ;)

NOTE: Just because you can vote for four titles max, it doesn't mean you HAVE to vote for four titles. 
Please vote for only and only those titles which are your favorite. ;D

-Tsubasa  8)

Tsubasa:
I like TC for various reason...especially cause I'm a Syaoran and Sakura die-heart fan.  I'm one of the greatest fans of CCS that ever existed.  Plus I like Yawara cause it's one of those shows which really keeps ya locked to the screen, very intense and a unique plot..which got me to be a fan of Tani Ryoko.  Plus I like DAQ cause I'm a Satou Fumiya fan.  I love his detective series...especially Kindaichi.  And being a shoujo myself, I'd obviously be a Sailor Moon fan...hence Sailor Stars.  Sailor Moon is a legend amongst animes.

mamochan:
I voted for the following (and also in the order of year they came out too)

3000 Leagues of Mother (1976)
Galaxy Express 999 (1978)
Yawara (1989)
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars (1996)

Tsubasa:

--- Quote from: mamochan on May 31, 2006, 10:37:48 am ---I voted for the following (and also in the order of year they came out too)

3000 Leagues of Mother (1976)
Galaxy Express 999 (1978)
Yawara (1989)
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars (1996)

--- End quote ---

Thanks your highness.  ::) Although I would have appreciated it if explained your choice.   ;)
Gee, no wonder dear Mamo-chan is still a nOOb HERO.   ;)
Anyway, good luck with your computer.

Dapprman:
I only voted for Nana.

The reason is that at present this is the only L-E fansub that interests me and I was not going to blind vote for others.

Of course I might regret this at a later stage if I get hooked on another current project ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version