Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 297584 times)

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #285 on: October 02, 2005, 10:32:02 pm »
Well, episode 24 is out but I'm having an hard time to download it with bittorrent. It says "Problem connecting to tracker". It's just me having this error or there is something wrong with the server?
"If you lose your way, take a detour and look at the scenery" - TRC Chapter 83 (manga)

Offline FullMetal

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 02, 2005, 10:33:26 pm »
i am having the same problem

buffypotter

« Reply #287 on: October 02, 2005, 10:36:02 pm »
dude .. 24 is so .. *speechless* .. i just dont like it that there is only 2 left *doesnt want it to stop* else its gonna start as soon as i turn 18 and then i wont be able to download it for another month or so -_-'

Offline SailorDh

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 02, 2005, 10:44:50 pm »
They certainly like cliffhangers don't they?

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 02, 2005, 10:49:06 pm »
Now is working for like 30 sec. and then stops to start again after a while. It's really annoying!!
"If you lose your way, take a detour and look at the scenery" - TRC Chapter 83 (manga)

Offline FullMetal

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 02, 2005, 10:50:10 pm »
Now is working for like 30 sec. and then stops to start again after a while. It's really annoying!!

hahaha, yeah my upload rate is going faster then my download

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 02, 2005, 11:04:46 pm »
Okay....where the hell are you guys downloading the torrent?? I usually downlaod them from the datee-bayo site but they've still only got episode 23 up
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 02, 2005, 11:06:12 pm »
Ah. No worries! Found it!

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2005, 06:02:39 am »
They certainly like cliffhangers don't they?

Yes they do clamp is beign terrible with it. I can see it already. Episode 26 ends in cliff hanger now wait for 6 months to find out what happens next.

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2005, 08:36:02 am »
You see, I was expecting a fight between Seishiro and Kurogane, where Seishiro get's badly injured and escaps, with Syaoran and Sakura and Fye coming back....but they just had to add all this extra detail and make it ultra confusing and annoying!

Offline keozen

• n00b Hero
  • No Thanks, I already have a Penguin!
    • View Profile
    • KeoZen dotcom
« Reply #295 on: October 05, 2005, 01:35:09 pm »
I'm up to episode 22 at the moment but have the others to watch, it's just getting the time. I do LOVE the series tho, I now have both soundtracks and the movie soundtrack on the way.

Can't wait for the movie to come out on DVD over there so you guys can sub it :)

Does anyone know if they have confirmed a second series is being made?

((BTW Hi! I'm new))
- KeoZen -
www.keozen.com

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 05, 2005, 10:53:24 pm »
I'm wondering if they're animated TC like they did with CCS. Where Season 1 ends with a lot of loose ends and the movie sort of picks up from that to explain a lot of things they left out in the TV series. Then they continue with Season 2 and have a movie at the end of that. However, since the movie is already out I'm unsure if this is how it will actually turns out.

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 06, 2005, 08:39:20 pm »
I think they will just end this season with them leaving this dimension and start season 2 with a new world.

While in CCS it was only a single major story, here in TRC each world is like a small story and when you add them all you get the major story. If it wasn't for certain small details (like a character remembering what happened in another world) you could put the different worlds they go to in whatever order you like (except of course the first and the last). For example episode 16 (the world with the tournament) could be put between whatever world you want except the first ones where Sakura is still awakening. I haven't seen the movie but I guess it's  the same thing, an isolated world that you can put in whatever order you want.

reiko

« Reply #298 on: October 09, 2005, 06:30:15 am »
You see, I was expecting a fight between Seishiro and Kurogane, where Seishiro get's badly injured and escaps, with Syaoran and Sakura and Fye coming back....but they just had to add all this extra detail and make it ultra confusing and annoying!

If you read the manga, this is very similar to what happened in volume 7. Seishirou and Kurogane didn't get very far into the fight, and it stopped when Yuuko sent that big... whatever it was in between them. You can tell that the anime follows the manga almost exactly, with a few changes here and there.

If you want to know what happens more, just read the manga, since there's already volume 11 out. Right now, the anime is on volume 7.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 06:31:49 am by reiko »

Offline swe3tdreamz

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 09, 2005, 11:40:27 am »
im a noobie TT ... i was just wondering what the tsubasa dvd version is.??

fanx in advance.  :D